Aftermath

Paul POV
   The government of leeches left. They finally left. I was overjoyed as I came out from the trees in my shorts as everyone else.

     The first thing I did was run towards Cordelia. I embraced her holding her close to me as the pack smiled. "Oh thank god"I whispered in her hair. She stroked my hair laughing quietly just holding me.

   We fun alt broke apart and  I grinned at her. We looked around as we held hands to see an amazing sight. Everybody hugging. But the most amazing  thing being Alec. I kind of gained a friendship with him which was weird and I was happy with the man for what he did.

    Delia squealed. Alec droped his bow and arrow and walked right up to Leah and pulled her upward slightly by her hips and kissed her right on the lips. Right on the lips and leach wasent even expecting it.

  Delia POV
   I couldn't believe it. The pack laughed somewhat quietly proud of Alec.

Alec POV
  I was so pissed  off. I didn't even get to ask Leah to be my girlfriend and the stupid blood suckers wanted to kill us.

    So when the mess finished  I couldn't help it. I had to beg her to be my girlfriend. I was not shy or nervous. Well just a little... maybe a lot.

   I drop my bow and arrows on the snow. That's all I remember as I walk up to Leah. Leah is really not paying attention she just talking to Quil. Sorry Quil not today.

     I walk up to her and turn her around. With ought warning I lift her up slightly by the hips and kiss her. Her lips are warm against my cold ones considering I'm half human and I tend to get cold withough a coat.

     She makes a surprised sound in the back of her throat and then melts against the kiss me deepening it. I hold her to me as if she were my safety.

     I pull away. This is going to work I'm going to confess. I was nervous. The cold air bit at my cheeks making them flush. Okay it's gonna work... it's gonna work. It's okay. I repeat that in my head