Fight

Cordelia POV
I woke up next to the pack. We all sort of woke up after the cullens woke us. Paul looked tired and his hair was shaggy. He looked beautiful.  I stood up rubbing my eyes and we all just stood waiting for the new borns. I was upset and sad and mad that I couldn't have spent the last night that I probably had with Paul in peace but he decided to act up.

"Co-"says Paul. "You know what I'm done no chances I am tired. I am tired of you Always making me feel the way I do when you mess up. If you loved me the way you say you did you would stop throwing temper tantrums like a little four year old and act your age you mutt"I growled.

     He stepped away and everyone watched me with nervous eyes since he was mad. He started shaking. "I don't know what your talking about when you know that your the one throwing tantrums over me kissing another girl or reasoning with your brother"He yelled and opened his eyes wide about what he said about the kiss.

I smiled grimly.He admitted it. "I knew it you whore Oh AND DONT WORRY YOU DON'T HAVE TO REASON WITH MY BROTHER BECAUSE DEEP IN MY HEART I KNOW THAT YOU DOUGHT ME YOU AND YOU THINK CAUSE IM YOUR FLIMSY LITTLE IMPRINT I CANT PROTECT MYSELF OR FIGHT YOU THINK IM FIERCE AND AMAZING BUT WITH NEWBORNS OR VAMPIRES NO. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS OVER U CAN GET ANY OTHER GIRL YOU WANT I DONT CARE"I yelled shaking.

        We were both shaking Paul shaking like a  stupid Eskimo . "Stop"yelled Sam. I controlled myself knowing I
word regret it. There came the newborns. We all phased as I was ready.

They looked like teens and were incredible. It was sad to think these kids were turned so early. It was all so fast and I got caught in a he'd locks and I phased growling and biting off his head. The wolves talked in my head

Good  one core-Sam

DUDE CLEAN CUT CORDELIA-embry.

    They all ran at us and I took down another two getting scratched and almost bitten. Then there more coming at me. Easy take down two then launch the rest I mumbled strategy in my head then BOOM DOUCHE I yelled in my head as I cleared out all 4 then the last one a girl.

    She tackled me and I growled butting her head off. 6 more and I was finished everybody was and exited. I hugged Sam. "Dude I took down like 12" I said smiling. Then everything went quickly and spiraled toward disaster just when I was happiest.

I was so into it I was in the zone nobody could ruin my mood. I was wrong like allways. Victoria the sick red head I had had nightmares of. She was holding Paul in human form him struggling and she smirked right at me. She knew my weakness. He looked pained into my eyes. I didn't wait a minute to save the love of my life from death.

      To me it didn't matter if I died In the process because he was to special to lose. I launched myself at Victoria full human form. I pinned her on the tree Paul looked red and hurt
"Ha you can't get so far near me child it was funny because your dumb little mom died the same way dying to protect all you mutts and she died screaming as I su-"she was cut off I slammed her head in the floor the whole pack and the cullens looked like they would help.

       They were to busy fending off Riley her accomplices. Then he died. I got slammed hard on her ground my breath knocked out. Paul looked like he was going to run but I yelled for him not to. She got me hard and crushed me in the ground. "It's OVER"I yelled and she was gone.

     She smashed by back and  my face. I had ripped off her head with my bare hands. My head was in pain and I was moaning and groaning as I felt all the adrenaline leave and my arms hurt my neck as well. She had pushed me into a trees pointy root right between my waiste.