Training

"Shut up Paul"I growled. "No I won't beacause I care about you"he growled back. "NO YOU DONT. BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD NOT BE KISSING STUPID BAILEY"I shouted in my head baring my teeth at him.

     I shot him pictures of them kissing in my head and Seth said "Jeeese Paul you had to mess that up didn't you". "CONCENTRATE"yelled Sam and somehow  I had a hard hard pull to whine and everybody else did to. "You know what change of plans go human and then we can go wolf when they begin."

      I groaned and went behind a tree and put on a baseball tee and my striped pants and no shoes. I came out and left my red hair out. Everybody came out shirtless and shorts on and I looked at Paul and fought the urge to just kiss him. I growled at myself out loud and then Leah can from the bushes and we walked in silence together all the boys in the back.

      "So what's up with you your acting real mean"said Leah looking ahead. "Paul kissing a girl at school and..... can we run ahead so they won't hear?"I asked and she smiled and we sped off fast. "So they were kissing and I feel empty I feel... betrayed and I feel so hurt its like... getting stabbed"I chocked out.

Paul POV
       Her and Leah sped off her red hair trailing behind. I was mad Sam was letting her go but he's alpha. As soon as she left embry looked at me "Delia really doesn't deserve having you as an imprint your such a cheater snd your so egotistical"he said.

     "NOBODY LISTENS TO ME BAILEY FORCED HERSELF ON ME"I said. "WELL DUMB ASS YOUR A WOLF YOU COULD JUST PUSH HER OFF"said Jared. "I wasn't thinking"I said.

    We were all in the field "This better be good if I'm up here in the middle of the night instead of sleeping" growled Cordelia making me smile. All the cullens trailed in and the short one looked at Cor and smiled and Cor smiled back and said "Hey pixie stick". That made me laugh and Core glared at me although I could see the pain in her eyes.

     I looked away quickly and greeted the girl properly. "Hi my names Cordelia what's yours" she smiled and said "Alice". "Pretty name" she was about to respond when Bella came to talk to her and I walked away.

"Phase "said Sam simply. I went behind the tree and took everything off and phased. It was getting easier to phase now that I could. Everybody was phased and I sat down taller than Seth. After that the fighting began and for some reason I had the itch to fight but I didn't think about it.

      A blonde one explained strategy. I remember and studied a lot. I previously thought about Kim and the rest of us doing that stupid thing for a performance. Then my thoughts skipped to my mom and I remember Sam saying how mom was killed by a vampire and that just made me mad.

     The vampires all moved gracefully like some sort of dance instead of fighting. The one that I enjoyed the most was the big guy emmet I think his name was and he fought brutally. Why do we have to risk our lives just to save leach lover here said Leah in her head inturupting my thoughts. That's how I felt but I knew it was our duty to save these people so I said nothing and watched.

     I was so tired. Sam made us go phase back to human so we could talk strategy or something. I phased back and my eyes dropped but I kept my eyes opened and listened but we all sat in a circle and I unfortunately had to sit next to Paul. "Okay so this is what we're doing Leah, jake, Cordelia Paul, embry, and quail will be fighting the new borns Seth will protect Bella and Edward and Collin and Brady stay watching la push" said Sam while Paul sucked in a breath and his breath hitches as he hears my name.

     Aww that's so cute I thought in my head Cordelia shut up I am supposed to hate him . For the rest of the explaining my eyes couldn't help but close and my head fell in Paul's shoulder unconsciously but I was to tired to move.

Paul POV
      I couldn't believe Cordelia had to go but I know she's a fighter and she will make it. We all discussed and it was 3 in the morning and it was dark. Cordelia was super tired and I could sense it.

    Her eyes drooped and closed shut and her breathing was heavy and unconsciously her head fell onto my shoulder. I wanted to hug her close. Everybody was looking at me. "What?!?"I growled.

    "We're leaving if you want you can carry her home"said Sam and I nodded. Everybody left so quickly and I wondered why. She rolled a bit and lay on the grass. I pulled her into my lap and got up and carried her home walking and I heard her grumble and I just smiled a bit.

     She clasped on my arm hard. I jumped into Cordelia's room through the window. I placed her gently on her bed. In a couple minutes she started sweating and her facial expression turned scared. "No no no no"She shouted and woke with a start and started crying.

    She saw me and I came closer and said "Do you want me to go" grudgingly. "No please stay im... scared"she said sobbing. That got me started I slipped into bed and she hugged me tight as so did I and she cried hysterically and I wanted to figure out what made her cry.

     It's like she forgot about what happend. She stopped crying and I hovered over her and stroked her face and asked "Are you okay what happend" "Nightmare "she said.

Cordelia POV
     He comforted me and hugged me right and said "What happend with the dream". I chocked and said. "mom... I remember how she died and the same stupid vampire keeps popping into my head she has red hair and she killed my mom"I said. "I'm sorry"he said after minutes. "For what?"

     "For kissing Bailey I don't know what happend I was looking all over the gym for you and Bailey pushed me against a wall and forced herself on me and I tried pushing her off but she wouldetn move and and and I'm sorry"he said rapidly.

    "I love you and I would never ever hurt u"he said. he loves me he says HE LOVES ME I thought in my head. I responded by crashing my lips at his and he kissed back eagerly. We stopped to take a breather.

    He smiled and I smiled back. "Stay"I sai once more and he nodded and got under my furry grey blanket and held onto my waist and I could feel his breath trickling behind my ear. I smiled and fell asleep.