Fight

Holly POV
It's not worth telling people what I am. I never knew a dog would choose me
as his mate. It makes me livid how he
thinks I'm weak. Oh no the little imprint stays inside
the girl has to stay she's fragile. At the same time I admire Paul and Delia. He will l t her fight and they
fight together. I am a  shadow hunter and so is John. We work together to get rid of demons at times doenworlders like vampires wolves warlocks. Vampires yup a huge spot for them here as well as werewolves. Delia never told me she was one. So I never told her I was this warrior fighter or whatever you want to call me I honestly wouldn't call myself that it's cheesy. I hold my stele. "After this mess we shall talk but for now we see the problem and if they attack Cordelia and Sam I'm fighting no need to get off my bed and not get to fight at all"I say. Sam steps forward. "Allright but you two have explaining to do or else I won't hesitate to get rid of you two"Sam grumbles. "Calm down dog. We all now you try to act tough but it's not going to be about muscles when I pin you to the grass and you are in despair just wishing you knew better or that you wouldn't have doubted me"I growl. Sam's jaws go slack. "Holly calm down gosh you've never been so angry"John says as he twirls his bow. I can hear delia growl. "HOLLY. I have no idea what the hell is wrong or why your so feisty or angry or keeping Secrets. I have been your best friend since pre school I deserve to know that the he-"Before she can finish my best friend is jumped from the behind by a huge golden wolf and he snaps at her ears. It only takes seconds for  Paul to phase Into a beautiful grey wolf  launching him away with his teeth snarling and growling. From the corner of my eyes I see Emily run inside and everybody has phased except Sam. Sam looks grim as so does Delia as the siblings stand by each other Delia with a cut on her forehead. I can see Jake's beautiful brown mahogany wolf looking at me. It's a full blown stand off. The wolves facing off from SAMs pack to Delia's fathers  pack and which her dad has linked to. I can see see Leah with clothes on growling over to a human form of Delia's dad. "I tried
to be kind. So kind. Sam I asked and begged for you to join me and guess what that's it you and your pack will not join and this Leah member of the pack attacked me it's time for me and my pack to finish this son and you will have no choice but to join your fathers side"He growls. In a heartbeat does a fancy dive and runs directly to him and makes him crash down on the grass. John is blushing like an idiot and looking as if she were the most beautiful thing on the planet. "LEAH OFF"Says Delia in the strongest voice I have ever heard. Everything goes quiet. Leah walks over to her her baighe wolf walking over to the group growling. Me and john-make our way next to them me holding my seraph blade. "Your right. I have no idea why I'm around and guess what? I love Sam. You can have Sam for that reason because in no way am I having my family be in danger take Sam and the pack far far off I'm staying here in la push"Delia says looking dead at him her deep pale blue eyes shining with hate. Her dad laughs "That's more like it red"He says. "Shut up. You don't get to call her red and we are not going with you just because you are threatening to fight. I don't care if your my father you and your pack are going straight down"Sam growls grabbing his sister hand. Delia looks up into his eyes and smiles. "You can't possibly believe she's your sister that brat is nothing to me"he says. I have never seen Delia as weak as she is now and I can see a couple tears running down her cheeks which she wipes fast and glares. Paul growls and snaps to her dad. Her dads expression turns into deep evil. He smirks. "Take care of the lover and the rest"He says. 8 huge wolves appear out of the woods emerging and running straight at everyone. It takes me no time as one of the wolves come at Jake. I run fast and spin I'm air plunging my seraph blade I to his body. He falls instantly and Jake nods his head looking impressed. John is taking down wolves as they run to Leah.
Paul POV
I can't understand what kind of sick twisted man this guy was. Taking down his daughter for nothing. Delia screams super super loud making everybody stop. Holly stops from her call and she's wiped off her feet her glowing blade thingy in the ground. Jake runs over fast and bites his shoulder making him walk away howling in pain. Holly nods and groans taking her blade standing up. John walks over and takes her hand. Leah grumbles at her father. "I SEE ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR THIS JUST BECAUSE IM DAUGHTER OF A WOMEN YOU DESPISE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER TO TAKE IT OUT ON ME.YOU LOVE SAM AND YOU DONT LIVE ME. GREAT. TAKE HIM TAKE EVERYBODY AND KILL ME BECAUSE IM DONE WITH EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING. I receive no love. It's all pity or its all because I'm demanding and hotheaded I get the things I want. If you want to end me father go for it"She yells and whispers the end. Her dads wolf smirks sadiscally. He shakes his head. "Oh. And if you will kill me at least do it in human form atleast it will show more strength"She spits. He walks away into the forest every wolf is quiet and I bite on her pajama pants howling and begging her not to. She pushes me and smiles sadly giving me a kiss in the mane. Her father walks straight out clothes and everything. "Allright daddy lets go"She says. "NOO DELIA"Growls Sam. She glares at the floor. "I won't die"She mumbles. She gets closer and they are both facing each other but Delia is taller as he is older. She looks down at him her icy blue eyes starring at him. They look alike a lot. The same build the same long eyelashes and strong fists and strong red lips. He starred at her. Out of surprise he punched her in the face. She took the punch her head not tilting a bit her face hard and the tendons of her fists popping and I feel like I'm disgusted but I can't look away. She punched right back everybody stares. They circle each other and he pushes her down on the ground. She closes her eyes and I'm worried for a second and he goes to pick up her hand but as soon as he does she pulls his hand down hair making him fall. "Your just like your mother same red hair same blue eyes and same strengths and weaknesses"He growls. "Well your the one fighting your daughter"She spits and punches him in the face again. It's all a big graceful fight then. Delia and them punch back and forth. "Well my genes are none of your concern sperm donor"She says wiping her blody lips."I'm your father"He growls. "No your not"She yells. He pins her down to the grass with his foot. "Say it. Say it.  I'm your father"He threatens pressing hard. "No"She weazes. Nope he's going down. I launch at him and growl. "I'm done YOUR OUR FATHER LEAVE NOW IM DONE DELIA TRIED AND IM DONW"Yells Sam. His dad looks defeated. "Fine. Some day when you come to your senses call me"he shouts and runs of into the woods coward.