Paul

Paul P.O.V
Today is the day Sams stupid , short tempered, super short, ugly sister came. Of course all those descriptions may seem a bit harsh... but I wasn't having any of it! I didn't care about some stupid little girl coming back from whatever lavish lifestyle she lived. We are all currently in Emily's house while she rushes around putting the food in baskets so we can eat at the first beach with Cordelia. It's under Sam's order so I have to go. As you can tell.. I'm pretty mad at that. I didn't care to see her.. I'd rather be somewhere else. Sleeping or going on patrol even. "I wonder what she's like" asked Jared. "Ugly" I said snorting and everybody glared at me. "She is not she's such a great person and is very pretty" said Seth. Ugh. They were all wrapped around her fingers. Pathetic.

  Soon we were all on our way to the beach. We all walked up and played volleyball while Cordelia came. Cordelia that's all they talk about and to be honest the last time is saw her she was just a little red headed girl who hung out with Embry. What was so special? Well.. besides her obvious appearance which didn't fit in atttt all with ours. Red hair? Jesus.

Cordelia p.o.v
We are walking to first beach. I am not bothering with the make up who cares if they ask. Im so excited! As I walked their a volleyball came flying to me which got me started considering I loved volleyball. As the ball came I dropped everything and bumped it hard with my hand making it fly far off. Everybody stares at me and I walked closer and saw Quil, Paul,Emily, Seth, Leah, Jared, and two other boys. I ran to Emily first and I couldn't help the tears that spilled from my eyes. She started crying. "awww Em!!"I said hugging her.

"Oh god sorry I just haven't seen you in so long" she said. I squeezed her and smile. "Don't be sorry.. and don't worry.. you'll be seeing so much of me you'll get bored" I say. She smiles wide and before she can respond Quil comes right next to me and picks me up. "Your so hot!!!Jesus. What have you been eating?!" he yells almost making me go deaf. I blushed and then went to Seth and gave them all hugs before seeing Paul. It was weird because he didn't ever get a long with me no matter what.. but the moment I looked at him something in his eyes looked so.. different. His face got pale and his eyes widened.. almost the opposite of his usual scrutinizing gaze. I couldn't look away.

Paul pov
She hugged everybody and I noticed right away how different she looked. She had curves.. and she had grace. Much more different than when we were children. All she did was fall and almost looked like one of the little boys on the reservation. She came up to me and I looked at her beautiful blue eyes and I knew it was over. It wasn't Gravity holding me down it was her I would do anything for her I would be her protecter,brother,friend, or even boyfriend. She looked at me weirdly and grudgingly asked  "Hug ?". Almost as if she was forced out of politeness. "Of course you want to get your hands on me " I said as I enclosed my arms around her feeling how warm she was. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her even after we had stopped hugging...and Sam was looking at me. A look of shock and almost anger in his expression.

         "Well Emily I am starving" she said breaking the silence. Emily laughed and said "Of course you are" while we all sat down in a circle. "So how have you all been"she asked. "The  question is what happened to you". She looked so mad. " What happened?" asked Sam in concern. " Ugh I took a taxi in Brooklyn and then when I can out he stole my purse and my sewing machine with all the materials to make clothes dammit" she said and everybody gasped.

"It gets worst !!!I was running with heels to my gate and they fucking broke! Then when I got on the plane a kid started kicking my seat and I started breaking down I almost killed the ki- and does anybody have a napkin for this mess?!"she asked pointing to her face. "hahahahah omg" said embry and I growled.  I couldn't keep my eyes off her she was just so stunning and those eyes were so alluring. She was cute and she was rambling like she did quite often. But her eyes held this fierceness in them as if someone messed up her day she would beat them.

Cordelia POV
He actually growled like a dog which was weird but I payed it no attention. I was too busy soaking in the atmosphere and all my family. "Its not funny I almost ended the kids life" I exclaim. "That is  terrible what are you going to do about all of this taxi mess though?" asked Emily. I looked at her and said. "I'm gonna find the guy,take the sewing machine, and beat him without mercy until he dies"I say. "Oh my god.. that's genuinely scary" Jared says and I just laughed. "Seems like Paul met his match"Mutters Quil. That makes the whole group laugh and I just glare. I'm starving and I have no clue what that even means. I took a plate of mashed potatoes which looked like a huge mountain and everybody just started and Seth said "You gonna eat all that?I mean you're so skinny..."I glared at him and said "You  should see me in Brooklyn". Everybody just starred as I ate it in less than 10 minutes. "Wow"said Jared. "Ew I'm such a pig I'm sorry I haven't eaten all day" I say. Everybody laughed and ate the whole time. Paul didn't say much but I felt his eyes on me the whole time..specially when Jake or Embry would play around with me.