Christmas

Delia POV
ITS CHRISTMAS. I woke up this morning with my pajamas and went shopping so now it's 6:00 in the evening and I am at Sam and Emily's house smiling widely.

     Holly and Alec the siblings are wearing black as usual never could help it. "Dammit the guy allways finds something black even if it is festive"had said Emily when he came in with Leah who wore black leggings and a festive sweater  and uggs her short hair framed with a beanie that probably belonged to   Alec.

     Talking about Alec. Well Holly and him have been weird but today is kind of different. "Oh my god you have amazing cooking skills"Emily compliments Alec as he stirs some food he's been preparing. He chuckles "Well I'm used to cooking for my siblings specially Isabelle who can't cook or she would burn the house and the food it's repulsive"He says and Holly laughs.

      The boys are all dressed in jeans and red shirts or sweaters. Paul looking great. But as allways Holly goes outside and sits in the steps outside in the cold drinking tea. Her nose red with cold her heat rune not helping at all.

I got everyone presents and smiled just looking as Alec and Emily talked quietly laughing and smiling as they helped prepare more food. Embry and Quil hanging around the couch messing around with the fact that Seth was gone. Collin and Brady the new edition of annoying but loveable boys.

Collin playing video games with Brady on my Xbox. Sam sitting enjoying hot chocalte. Paul wearing a red t shirt just sitting there looking handsome. Then me in a "Merry Christmas you filthy animal"long sleeve shirt exposing the shoulder, skinny black jeans and studded white converse.

I sit next to Paul. He looks at me brightly with those beautiful muddy eyes.He quickly wraps his arms around me and I sigh. "I bought you a present"He says. I laugh "You didn't have to get me one but I got you something and everybody else"I say looking around the house everybody despite it being crowded smile.

     "I want hot chocolate"I dare to say. Everybody turns and looks at me wide eyed. "I totally agree I mean look at Holly the girls always drinking tea she needs to try something new"Embry says. Jake smiled as he held Holly. "I totally agree"He says.

     At that both Alec and Holly both Pale. I mean Alec is already pale so that's something big. "Wait.... Don't tell me.... You... You guys haven't tasted hot chocolate"Exclaimed Quil loudly. Alec next to Emily hung his head shaking it.

    "I-W- We weren't aloud as kids much it was sweet and mother Couldn't afford to have us drink anything that was too mundane oh and every damn time Izzy tried to make it Dammit it tasted horrible"Explained Alec. Sam gasped holding Emily. Leah and Jake got up and walked to the counter with a mission.

     We watched in silence in our stools. I smiled slightly. "That is horrible what else haven't you had?"Asked Emily holding her bloated belly. "God he needs to tell me so I can make it"Leah says. "I'm making this one special for Holly"Said Jake. Holly smiled getting rid of her tea down the drain like a total bad ass. Alec and Holly looked at each other in perfect sync and smirked. "We're ready"They said at the same time. My eyes go wide.
                      •Minutes Later•
    "You shadow hunters turn everything into competition"Notes Paul. Holly just rolls her eyes. "It's in our blood"She says British accent underlying her tone. "Oh god my Imprint is so perfect dammit"Jake yells all of a sudden toping Holly's hot chocolate with whipped cream. "Lies have you not seen Delia I mean the girl is simply exceptional"Paul says. I blush and smile. "Hmmm.... Lier we all know that Emily is truly the best"Sam hints playfully but sincerely.

      "I completely disagree. I mean look at Alec he is truly the one no offense guys but I mean look at those arms"Leah said playfully blushing along with Alec. "Enough with the bickering lets see the siblings drink hot chocolate"I say excitedly.  "If I hate it you have to make me tea"Holly hints jumping on Alec's back.