Leaving

Delia POV
   I was not enjoying the time after the war a lot. Everyone was happy that we lived but Holly mopped, Leah never came, Alec was gonna leave, Paul was getting angrier by the moment returning to his hotheaded self.

     Jake getting glares from Alec. Embry and Isabelle seemed to be the only ones that didn't have a problem they were the best of friends. Embry thought she was a badass and Holly agreed. Holly was on foot and in action practicing outside where there was not proper training rooms. Using Jake as some sort of practice.

    But here we all were in front of what would be a portal in a couple minutes. Alec had seemed serious but somewhat lighter and a bit happy. He smiled a lot and the blush on his cheeks returned.

    That was until now when  Leah comes running down our path. She looked at Alec and then at us. She wore jeans and a black t shirt her hair down like always. Alec looked at her and looked away waiting for the portal.

    I watched as Holly and Isabelle glared at her. As well as most of the pack present ready to say bye or help in any way they get  along with Alec a lot and he's just shy at times so it's interesting hearing  him talk.

    "Alec?"She asks in a small voice. Alec does not turn and it's as if she never spoke. "Alec"She says pulling at his leather sleeve. "Alec in sorry. Of all people I should know how hard it is to be something a lot of people find repulsive.

    I should have supported you and treated you with respect"Leah says looking at him teary eyed as he turned using his height as a way to not look her I the eye.

   "Don't leave please"She pleads. "I'm going to New York Leah"He says. "I know you don't like me or have ever loved me and you have been confused. But if you do l-leave can we please atleast stay friends?"She asks some tears coming down as she wiped them ferociously. 

    Alec didn't speak. "What you are is not repulsive okay. What you are is you and if you feel like leaving you leave and be happy. You leave and you fall
in love with a man or women as long as your happy I'm happy. As you being my Imprint I  feel you should be happy with whomever an we can be friends okay.

  Just don't go home hating me. I don't hate you I do love you and care for you and whatever sexuality you are will never matter to me just be happy"Leah says. It's so heartbreaking too watch. The portal had just opened up and Leah  stood straight.

    Alec looked tired his blue eyes clouded over. "No but I can't. I can't live with the thought of you thinking I'm repulsive. I- I don't know what's going on with me and I'm going to figure myself out in New York"Alec said.

     Leah just stood there her eyes sad. "I'm sorry I had the sort of thing in me to make you leave. I'm sorry I drive you away"She says. Alec looks at her "I forgive you. But I'm not ready to do anything dating related. I'll come back I don't hate you... I'm happy you had me open my eyes and open up and I'm forever greatfil your letting me go"Alec says.

    The air turns light all tension in it dispersing. Alec gives Leah a tight hug which she returns. He goes and gives a sad Holly a tight hug as well and a forehead kiss. Then he moves along the line hugging and fist bumping people I get a hug. Then finally he takes his duffel and jumps in the portal.

   After the portal closes everything is quiet. "Thank you Leah for letting him choose his life and go free"Says Holly as she sees Leah's face. Leah nods and walks out backwards and then phases. She smiles genuinely tears streaking  making me think things will be good.

Idk what should happen in the not chapter try to comment maybe.