Freaking out

Cordelia pov
       I woke up to feel warm arms around me making me want to stay in bed and I still had my bones aching. Paul looked so cute sleeping I just waned to give him a kiss but I didn't want I wake him up so I went to the bathroom half asleep and then dried myself up. I put on a grey bra and jean capris and a shirt and then I became fully awake and I saw the floor was so low down  now.

Wait what am I talk. I checked my shirt only to see it was a crop top only covering below my boobs and the capris were tight and the botton popped and the jeans ripped I was so scared I screamed at the top of my lungs and stared to hyperventilate I mean I know I was over reacting but no yesterday I was 5'4 now I'm 5'11.

Paul POV
I woke up to a blood curling scream from the bathroom And ran their to see Leah, Sam,Jared, Jacob,Seth,Emily, embry, and Quil. As soon as I got there Seth said "WOW" breaking the silence. I went to the front to see a super tall girl with blue eyes blackish hair red hair seeping out of the roots.

WAIT  that is Cordelia her clothes were so small and her shirt only covered up to her boobs like a crop top her boobs looked bigger she was taller a bit more muscular. "WHAT THE HELL!" she yelled. Embry and quil started laughing and I glared.

  "WHAT THE HELL THIS IS NOT FUNNY IS THIS A PRANK" Cordelia more like yelled. "Emily what do I do I have no clothes now Oh my gosh  what the f*** happened last night I can't even reach my feet and omg my t shirt"she said.

I know saw her capris and there was no button it was on the floor and her capris were ripped  around her legs. "SAM YOU LITTLE ASS TELL ME WTF HAPPEND?" she said flaring menacingly towards her brother. "How am I supposed to know"he said innocently.

We all watched as she went inside the bath tub and yelled "My life is over I have no clothes no shoes no under wear or anything all this over night dammit I allready had my grow sport when I was like 12 and I'm so tall. AHH. I wonder if I can now reach the highest shelf"Delia babbled on nervously.

Jacob laughed at her and she got up and said "Shut up Black  at least your not the one with no clothes"she hissed. She tried to walk but couldn't because the pants were to tight and she just waddled. "Damnit"she yelled and she looked so cute frustrated. "I'll go to the mall today come with me and you can get clothes and that way you don't have to be waddling and moping"said Emily.

"Do you really think I'm going to the store like this" she said and Embry laughed and said "Sure you look hot" Cordelia hit him in the side of the head hard. "You can borrow clothes from me while you shop"said Leah. "Oh my gosh  thank you so so much Leah you are a life saver"she said following Leah out barefoot. "Sam, Emily I'll be back in a couple minutes"she yelled.

After she left I said "Damn". "She is  just tall and eats a lot and is hurting so I think that by tomorrow she'll phase" said Sam cringing. "I don't know what you guys are complaining about maybe she'll like it and she'll make a super pretty wolf"said Jared. I nodded.

"HAHAHAHA  Oh lord her face was priceless when  her button came out she looked like she had a hang over"said Quil. "Shut up that's my sister your talking bout" said Sam. Minutes later came cordelia knocking on the door.

Cordelia POV
"Thanks so much Leah you don't know how much I appreciate it"I said to her As We walked off. "No problem it happened to me to I know how it feels"she said smiling a bit. "Ugh  this is getting annoying these pants are ridiculous" I said and she laughed.

We got to her house and she lead me to her small closet. "Here chose something and come back out I'll wait for you downstairs" said Leah. I went in and got a pair of shorts that went up to my knees and white t shirt and a bra that actually fit me and a pair of black converse.

I came out and ran for the outside. "Thank god these feel so comfortable"I yelled. Leah just laughed and we headed home. I ran and yelled happily because these clothes were like heaven. 

Paul POV
She looked so beautiful. Everything about her is now better than before. I heard yelling laughing and running footsteps and I went outside. only to see happy cordelia running and doing cartwheels yelling "Clothes  feel like heaven. At that I had to laugh.

She was so happy she ran and hugged me which made me feel warm and ran off to Emily. "Wow" said Leah laughing. "Em I got the money lets GO" she yelled. "School  starts tomorrow so you my lady have to hurry and get back early and how much money do you have" Enily said. "$300"she yelled.

They got in the car and left and I melted. "I wonder how cordelia is  going to treat the kids" said Quil laughing. "Not so good considering she hates when people stare at her so you guys have to watch  her all day and make sure she's okay specially you Paul"said Sam.

Cordelia POV
Emily and I talked the whole ride. "So do you like Paul?"she asked and I blushed and hid my face making her laugh and she said "I KNEW IT" I just laughed as we parked. "Are you ready to shop like a maniac"she said. "Yes ma'am"I said.

We went in to the shoe section and I got 5 pairs of converse and some heels and then I moved on to clothes and replaces everything I had but bigger and then after we finished shopping it was like 6 and we decided to go to Starbucks.

We went home the drive there quiet.  and I was so hungry.
(At Sam's house)

I went Inside and plopped on the couch and yelled "Sam cook for me." Everybody started laughing but I was serious and said "No really I am starving and dying here"I said dramatically.  "Shut up and get something in the fridge like we had to"said embry.

I punched him in the shoulder earning a scolding from Emily. I went to the kitchen and just sat  in the counter. I got up and searched for a box or cereal and I didn't notice anybody watching as I ate mostly the whole box by myself and I heard Jared yell "Hey you just ate my whole box of cereal you little ass".

"I'm sorry I'm just starving and I found nothing else I'll buy you a new one I swear"I said and everybody just laughed. "I am going to bed I'm tired"I said as I went to my room followed by Paul. He sat on the edge of the bed and I just laid on my bed "Paul?" "Yah ?" he asked. "I'm hungry and tall what happening to me"I said.

He smiled and said "I have no idea"but I could see the nervousness in his eyes. I just wrapped my arms around him and breathed and went to change to pajamas. When I went to my room I see half asleep Paul and I just laugh and get in the bed with him and sleep.