Pleading

Jacob Pov
"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING IDIOT"Yelled Paul across Enilys table as the pack sat around Delia sitting on her seat enduring a cold she's been sneezing and hacking all day. No doubt Paul yelled at me.

"How the hell do I shut up if I'm not even talking"I say quietly. I know I have been bothering the pack with my thoughts and weeping for Holly. How I miss her slight accent and curls that smelled like soft Sandalwood.

"JACOB SNAP OUT OF IT OKAY JUST SHUT UP YOUR CONSTANTLY IN MY HEAD WEEPING AND CRYING GET IT TOGETHER"Paul tells his fists shaking. Delia looks up from her waffle eyes cloudy and nose red. "Paul"She murmurs.

"NO. IM SICK OF IT AND I CANT CONCENTRATE ANYMORE WITH YOUR OBSESSIVE BABBLING. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IT TOGETHER"Yells Paul.

I can't. There's so much pain. She left and I don't know what to do. She was my everything and I loved her. I missed her and I want her back. "SHUT UP PAUL"I yell back. I miss her and I know what I did wrong but I want her back. I want her back. I need her back. I would do anything to get her back.

Paul has had it because before I know his fist fly straight into my face and I'm shoved outside. "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?"I yell. Paul thinks it's easy. "YOU AND YOUR OBSESSED CRYING"Paul yells again.

" I CANT. I CANT STOP BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT YOUR IMPRINT LEAVING. DELIA IS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW WITH YOU AND YOUR GETTING MARRIED AND IM SUFFERING BECAUSE I MISS HOLLY SO MUCH"I yell back.

"Man up" Paul says with ought screaming. "You can get her back just relax. It's been a year and I know that's a long stretch but this whole year you have been okay. These past days are tough I know. But get it together I can help you. Holly is a fighter and we can get her here".

Delia POV

    I calm down. "Holland is highly smart and deadly she would beat you up if she ever came near you. But Maybe me and Paul can invite her to our wedding" I reply. Jake's face brightens then falls. "She won't" He responds. My anger flares. "Well if It weren't for your obsession with Bella, you  wouldent have been weeping about my best friend leaving you!" I seethed.

   "There she goes again!"Yells Jared. I growl. "Do tell Delia to shut up or I'll kick your ass Jared!" Paul yells. I'm mad. Holly is my best friend and she honestly deserved the best. Just as I was about to throw a mug at him Paul moved towards me. His warm hand Cupped mine and removed the mug from my enclosed fist.

    Jacob looks ashamed. "Delia! Your friend means so much too me. Help me! Please I'm begging you. I will get on my knees!"He begs as he gently bows down in front of me on his knees.

   "Delia. I love her. Please help me she means everything too me and I really wanna see her face. Please!! Shadowhunters don't believe in Facebook so that's no help!"he cries.

   I catch the sadness on his face. Tears on his face. I honestly give up. "Fine" I say grudgingly. I roll my eyes when he kisses my cheek and hugs me. He looks overwhelmingly happy as I bite into breakfast Paul eating by my side.

   Here U go. I love u all. Please give this chapter a star/ like and comment if U wanna see more 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽🔥