Camping out with pain

Paul POV
  I carried her all the way to her bed. The war thing made me kind of scared because what If I lost Cordelia what would I have done. I slip into her bed and she cuddles near me. I smile.
Cordelia POV
It was 9 in the morning and we had to get up. Paul was asleep and he looked so beautiful and I loved him so much. His head was on my lap as I sat up and I just spent a long time stroking his silky smooth short hair.

      I kissed his head and then was going to stand up but he grabbed my hand and said "I like it why'd you stop"he said in his husky morning voice that was precious and I loved. He brought me down and barricaded us with blankets and took my cheek and kissed me.

     His warm lips on mine felt fantastic. "hmmm"I murmured into the kiss. I smiled as I let go and went to put clothes on. Today was war. After changing I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs. Paul smiled as I came in the kitchen.

      All the boys were there in casual wear that they could phase in me as well. Leah was not there she never really Is Jacob isn't either. "Where's Jake"I asked. "Probably with Jamie"said Quil. "I am beyond happy I don't have to hear his inner thoughts on Bella"I said smiling. "Agreed"said Paul. "Everyone has 15 minutes to spend before we go to the field" said Sam.

     I sighed and sat on Paul's lap and ate a box of fruity pebbles. I wAs stress seating not knowing what to do with life. Then as I was eating Paul took my spoon away. I started at him as he took the rest.

    He saw my face and said "In sorry I just couldn't watch you eat away your stress with ought sharing with me"he said cutely. I shook my head and went to my room. I felt like mom would be proud if she knew I was going to war and I knew she wouldn't want me to cry about her so instead I smiled.

     I looked out the window in my rooms alone into the forest. Then I felt arms wrap around my waistband and I screamed. Paul laughed and burrows his face in my hair. "I never want to let go"he said sadly. "I don't either"I said. I hugged him. "Let's go before my brother kills me himself"I said. "He wouldn't because I would beat the crap out of him before"he said. I smiled. We went downstairs and Emily was hugging Sam as if she would burst in tears.

    He went outside a pained look on his face. I hugged Emily. "It'l be fine plus he's got an amazing charming beautiful strong older sister to help him"I said grinning. Emily laughed. "I agree"said Paul kissing me. "PDA is blinding me"says Emily laughing.

    We all went outside and Sam announced. "All of you will phase and in the field you Cordelia will turn human"says Sam. I nod and run to a tree and take of my clothes the it In my ankle and phase. I walk and hear everyone's thoughts. I coul hear Jake fantasizing about Jamie and Paul.....thinking bout me.

      I kind of melted. We went to the field running following to see if anything escaped early. It was snowing!. As we got to the clearing I slipped on shorts and a t shirt. They all followed. We all went human after a while. Jacks disappears with Bella.

      I sit down on the floor and wait. So here we are ready to wait for hours and over night. I payed on the grass absentmindedly. I started messing with the grass. "hmm"I mumbled absentmindedly. "Lalala stupid vampires"I sang stupidly laughing. Paul was starring at me smiling warmly. He looked kind of pissed when talking to Sam though and I paid no attention.

      I felt like chopping some of my hair off and maybe Emily could help. She always gave the boys haircuts so I was next in line. I kept fiddling with a flower until I heard growling and a yell. "Paul calm down"said Sam. Then Paul punched Sam in the face and it was not gonna get any prettier. I ran my foot touching the spickey grass.

      I tried to Pull Paul off but he just pushed me off so hard I flew 6 feet away. That's when Paul noticed and a panicked looked cross his face. He just pushed me for trying to save my brother. I thought he would never hurt me especially if that is my imprint.

      I touched my face enough to know my lips have a huge gash gushing blood. "I'm so-"he said but I cut in"No no need to say sorry I understand"I said sad and angry. "bu-"he said pained and I almost fell for it. "But nothing because you always end up hurting me you jerk"I said wiping my mouth.

      Which soon healed and I just sat on the farthest edge near nobody just thinking and being sad.

Paul POV
Me and Sam argued because I was pissed that we had to let Cor fight when I was concerned. Sam yelled at me about doughtig her. I don't know what happens but I lost control and Oh Gosh I had hurt her and I see her sitting down patting her blood out of her lips a bruse above her cheek.

      She look pained and mad. It was really dark and is could see it was snowing up in the mountains. None of us were cold and Cordelia was in shorts and a tank top looking a lot like Leah's clothes but it wasn't. She sat by a willow tree. "Alright why is everyone so moody why don't we do something" said embry.

      Nobody spoke. "ALRIGHT lets go for a walk embryo"said Cordelia. Embry nodded and they walked away. I was super mad that Embry had gotten a walk with her. "Dude don't get your panties in a twist she's walking with him because you messed her up before the whole war thing"said Leah scowling at me. "Shut it Leah"I said. Leah just growled and walked away.

      After a while they came through and and cordelia climbed the willow tree super high. I was worried that she would fall but she never did and climbed. The willo tree was far from the clearing.
That night we all slept or patrolled.

Hey it's me sorry bout the short chapter but I've gotta say if you guys like this book check out my other one I'll still be righting this one more though comment and like because I love talking to you guys and give me suggestions on what you might want to see I. future chapter or chapters . Thanks💜💜