Almost there

Delia Pov
    Today would be the happiest day of my life. My father was not in my life anymore and I didn't have to worry about him. Sam was there with me by my side more than ever. Nobody made fun of my freckles and today I was getting married. Holly and Alec would come to my wedding along with Magnus. I knew he would totally do Holly's make up. With Jacob having constant mood flashes you couldn't tell wether he would come or not.

    I felt amazing. Paul was finally going to marry me. Although I'm 23 I'm expecting the best. I know he's learned from his mistakes and hated everything he's done to upset me. I don't completely forgive but I accept it non wig the less because I love him and he loves me. I stand in Emily's room  as she puts the final fixes on my hair.

    I wore no makeup. I decided against it knowing Paul would have been upset not seeing my freckles. That I felt was a good idea. There's nothing to hide. As for shoes.. the dress covered my feet which meant no one knew I had none. Embry and Quil I could imagine would joke about it if they saw.

   "You look beautiful Delia" Says Emily in her light green dress. I blush "Aww shucks see now your making me blush". Emily laughs. "No but in all seriousness you look beautiful. Like a goddess. I can't believe the two hotheads are finally gonna marry. Ahhh. I'm so happy for you "she said a couple tears leaking from her eyes.

  "Aww. Em!". I exclaim wrapping my arms around her. She chuckles "Oh and remember... Don't you dare get in a fight!! not today. No getting mad." her said her voice firm. I smile "I won't promise!!". Emily's eyes widen. Before I can laugh or run away or both Embry and Seth Burst through the door "OHHHH MYY SWEET SWEET DELIAA!!! YOUR GETTING MARRIED TODAYY"they sang terribly their own tune.

   I can't help but groan and smile "STOPPP. My ears are bleeding I might bleed out!". We all kind of laugh and I'm almost their. I'm closer to marrying the love of my life.