Attack tonight

Paul POV
  Oh god the guilt is killing me. I could hear Holly screaming all the way into La Push. "Good job now that she's exterminated we will not have to deal with her"Sam says smiling and patting my back. That's good?. "Sam that's bad"I say. "No. It's not your fault"Says Jared. "It doesn't matter okay. It's a way to present that we are not to be messed with and the child be rid of before anything happens"Sam says sternly.

  He walks off the yard and inside. The pack is quiet. "What if he orders us to kill Delia"Jared says worriedly. "He won't"Brady the new pack member. "How do you know?"Collin another member asks. "Because They are siblings and he loves her a lot"Embry says. "No he doesn't he's gonna kill the whole pack"Quil says matter of factly. We all glare. "He won't and I'm pretty sure after that happen they will take the warning" I say.

Everybody looks at me. "Yup. Act all chill about it because after this mess or later on today Jacob is gonna kick your ass along with Sam's"Quil says. I growl.

     "It's not my fault the stupid girl got in my way plus it was alphas order it's not like I could say no"I yell. Delia I'm pretty sure is mad as well. "Yah and now Holly's two kick ass brothers are gonna hurt you.

   I mean Alec is basically a BEAST. I mean we're strong... Jace him and Holly have skill and Delia... she's different she's powerful and were outnumbered spec-"As Embry is about to finish his meaningful talk we are by the border and we see a huge glowing circle... like a portal that Jace and Alec made.

    An eerie wind came through the forest and the sky darkened. Out came a head of red fiery curls. DELIA. But what.... We all looked closer and the girl stood up and... she was way too short 5"2. "That's not Delia"Whispered Jared. She looked around she wore a leather jacket and shirt and black jeans and Black ballerina flats.

    She turned her head and Her eyes were a stunning bright ember green. "She's so cute"Gushed Embry. I glared and we approached. "Ugh Magnus you transported me
to the wrong area"She mused. "JACE"She yells at the top of her lungs. Of course the pack didn't appreciate it were so sensitive.

   She stood around and as she was about to pull out her little glowing pen the blonde came up running. He couldn't see us as we were hiding. "CLARY"He yells happily and runs to her. Clary blushes and smiles and gives him a hug looking exited.

     "No Jace it's over. Jocelyn woke up. We... We.. W-were not siblings"She stutters looking happy. Jace smiled widely and bam. PDA. That's for sure. the short little red head kissed the taller blonde. "Later... I heard what happen to Holl and I made a rune"Clary says. Jace nods and they run off. "We attack tonight"I say finally.