Chaos, dates, anger, consoling

Delia POV
My head hurts. All I can hear is arguing. Real loud and menacing laughs. Behind my eyelids is blackness. Wake up! Wake up! Delia!!. I have to wake up. I gather enough strength and BAM. My eyelids fall open fast making me see hazy but I can see after a couple seconds. "Calm it blond hair!"I hear Paul. They stand face to face and I scramble up from the couch fast standing in the middle glaring. Jace had a huge gash on his forehead and Paul is healed miraculously. "STOP"I yell. My eyes somewhat blurry. They glare at each other. "Jace come on"John says. Jace walks away. "I'm not even going to ruin my amazing face for you"He says cockily. Wow arrogant 1 vs arrogant 2. "Already did even before we fought"Snickers Paul. "Oh shut up get your life together damn"I yell. Jace looks at me and glares at Paul. I hear the door unlock my head is hazy. Dad. No No No. I look panicked at the door and take the lamp from the small coffee table and wait there for it to open everybody stares. The door opens and I see a girl with long black straight hair and brown eyes she looked a lot like Jacob. I drop the lamp.   "Holly snap put the lamp down"She says smiling and walks over. "I have no idea what's happening. My names Rebecca call me Becca. Umm Paul lets go you promised a date"She said. My heart broke but I kept my face composed in a huge smirk and cold glared. "I'm Delia nice to meet you Becca you must be jakes sister"I say warmly. I shake her hand. I will obviously not treat her like crap after all she doesn't know we use to date. She smiles and takes Paul hand. I glare but smirk as they leave. I know they left and I kick the chair. "Stupid him. He needs to be done with"I growl. Jace just sits next to John the pack is gone and it's just me holly Jace John and Leah making a sandwich. "So what? Fuck it.. You don't need him... Find something to do after you finish talking to Sam"Leah says breaking the silence. John looks at her as she sits by the window. I just sit. "Are you okay by the way and how did you fall"Asks John. I let out a shaky breathe."I feel nauseated at what dad was saying and I swear I lost grip and fell"I shudder. "Wanna go on a date" Breaks out Jace suddenly super confidently. I look at him in surprise. Leah looks at me as if to say GO. "Yup. Where to? So I can get out of this"I say gesturing to my attire. "I don't know lets go on a date tonight I'll take you to dinner"He says. I nod and smile. "Sure why not but I'm patrolling with Jared and Seth and then I'm first talking to Sam. Then I'll come back I'll put on decent clothes and we bolt"I say. He laughs. "Alright then. Holly what shall I do in the meantime can I hand with you John ?"I ask. "Nope I'm doing something with Leah"John says surprising us. He takes he hand shyly and they go outside and just walk. I smile huge.Holly laughs at my expression. "Alright then John it's just you and me. We're going to the beach for once"She says. He looks surprised. She takes him to the door and he nods and thy run out like exited little kids to the beach. I smile. I like the way Jace was kind of dark full of mystery I barely know him and I'm going on a date. I don't forget about Paul but when I picture him I feel mad. Good thing I'm going on this date. I go upstairs. I see Sam's door open and I slip inside the super dark room. There I see Sam sit. I sit next to me. "Hey Sam I'm sorry"I whisper. "What for?"He asks. "For making dad disappear I know you loved him even though he hated me. I guess he is gone but think about the bright side... okay having me isint as bright but you have to e Emily and a cute little child on the way"I say. He laughs "I love you being here and it's not your fault it's his"He says. I don't speak and we just sit on his bed. "I'm going on a date"I tell him suddenly. "WHAT? with who" He asks surprised. "Gosh atleast try not to sound surprised. Well Paul and Rebecca went on a date and do Jace asked me if I wanted to go for dinner I said yup but I have spent like an hour with you sitting and I have to patrol it's my duty. And plus Bella's child. I don't know what it is but I sure as hell won't let you near it. I mean listen I guess the baby could be something horrible but it's just a baby... we should have a talk after we make a trip there right now. Plus holly and Jace are at the beach considering they are leaving soon"I say. He looks at me angry but then softens. "I guess we should go... I hate sappy talk all I want you to know is you have me your annoying red headed sister with bad temper"I say smiling. I can hear him laugh softly as I go outside and wait for him and the pack to go investigate on this child.