What the hell is that

Delia POV
Some wounds heal some don't. I always thought I had only one parent and the other cared but was busy working or dead or something and my mom all way convinced me  and Sam that he was busy.  But now I know she lied. And I also know why. This man was disgusting. How dare he hurt one of my pack members. Its already 12:00 am. Sam suggested that I'd he is alone he might be apart of another pack and are coming for enforcements so here we all sit In the front lawn in pajamas. Yup. Holly is wearing a long sleeve pajama shirt that says "I SHOULD BE SLEEPING NOW SO SHUT YOUR FACE".  So very true considering we are all awake. Jake next to holly his usual cut off shorts and no shirt. Holly laying on the grass her blonde hair sprawled everywhere. My Paul is the same as Jake but I'm wearing a long sleeved grey sweater shirt and purple play pajamas pants  and a beanie. Leah in A plad  pink pants I let her borrow and a white jaguar shirt no shoes her expression grim. Sam and embry patrolling. Quil,  Seth, and Jared in pajamas looking courageous.  John and Leah not sitting together. We know she imprinted and embry is heartbroken. lies he's gonna find another girl that was one of his flings he after all did date her for only a week. But I know she's awkward and John stays away from her his black clothes on and bow and arrow at hand.He knows. He won't tell us how and neither will Holly and that raised Sam's suspicion but Holly reassured him. "He's a rouge he can't possibly have reinforcements and if he did they would be there by now. Delia your in your pajamas"Said John boredly. "Well your the one that told us Delias father would awake in a while and we would have to be ready to fight"Paul says stroking my red hair. I knew I cooked off in the after noon phasing and running. Emily was wearing a purple sweater and leggings sitting on the porch in the rock chair. "whatever"Grumbles John. "You still haven't said how you know what the boys are?"Jake says menacingly. Holly pushes him down and stands up next to her brother. "Jacob he can't tell you just like you weren't going to tell us and it's better to keep as a seacret till this mess ends."She scolds. "This mess is not your mess and once these wolves come your going straight in the door"He scowls holding her shoulder. Her teeth bare and she grumbles hard. It all happens to fast. She grabs his hand of her shoulder and FLIP. She flips him straight down on to the grass. Everything goes silent and she spits the other direction. "I'm not a possession I'm not a toy or an object and I can do much more than you have ever expected. I am not your vulnerable little girl treat me as a female. As a strong willed female"She scowls as she strides over to John and sits by his feet glaring at the floor. I am in awe. Jake's jaw is down to the floor and quail embry and Seth and Emily me and Paul everybody is looking at her and her brother jaws slack. "Holland?"I ask. She looks saddened and looks at me. "Your my best friend and we will talk later"She says. "Holly I... I... I didn't mean to offend you.. that... that... that... was hot"Jacob says. John glares and the pack wolf whistles. "Shut it black"Spits John. "Make me!"Challenges Jake . "OH I WI-"John is cut off by holly who steps in with an intimidating glare. "Okay. Go for it I will make you. Mess with John you mess with me mate. Come at me"Says holly intimidatingly. "What the hell?"Mumbles Paul looking shocked. We all do even me she's always so shy and sweet. "I can't"Mumbles Jake. "Why buddy? Your the one trying to act all intimidating"Holly grumbles.
(PLEASE INSERT THE SONG "Monsters" by Ruelle now or you won't understand it goes with this whole part). It's so bad ass. "Holly.. They're here take the seraph blade(Search that up)"John says urgently. We just stare in awe. "And what the hell is a seraph blade?"I ask loudly. "No time to explain I can see the wolves coming get ready it won't be too good they look ready"Says John indifferently. "Wait a minute how do yo-"Sam is cut off as he comes through the forest line and we see the wolves far away running to us. We all look at John digging into his bag and WOW. He takes out a small glowing sword like thing. He tosses it to holly who catches it with her left hand and twirls it. (Really need to add the song in now) "Holly shit what is that?!"Exclaims embry. Holly says nothing and crouches down like a warrior or a fighter and John gets in stance what the hell.