Surprise reunion

Paul POV
   "Agh Paul it's only been like 10 minutes and your getting all mopey on me"Sam says as I sit. "Sam Stop"I say rolling my eyes half pissed. Sam's always been my best friend now we don't even hang out.

    "It's not my fault your in such a post mood I mean even Delia wouldn't be as prissy "Sam says from his spot in the kitchen. I glare. "I'm not prissy. I should have gone with her. I'm so bored"I say playing around with a bowl of fruit.

    "Well I kinda see that. I mean Delia does spend most time odind stuff with you from sports to shopping to walking"He says. I nod sulking I miss her red waves. I just want want to bury my head in her messy locks and hold her. Let's just do something then Paul. I know that's gonna distract you lets teach you something"He says.

  He kisses Emily bye and gets a jacket swiftly opens the door. "Okay Paul get in the truck were doing something with the pack"Sam says. I roll my eyes and stand up my shirt on and jeans.

  This will be formal. Oh Delia hurry and get back.

  Delia POV
    My whole life flashes before my eyes. I jump and I feel like I'm falling hard. It's fast but eternal. Until I land on a floor. Not just a floor but a floor with a mat. "Oh FUCK"I curse dizzily.

     We all land on top of each other until we stand. I stand and dust my hands off my jeans. I look around and I see we are at a door. It's so old fashioned and the wood filled with runes.

    But beyond the door it takes me a while to see what it is. "Look deep into it as if your peeling away a layer"Holly says softly. I concentrate on what looks like an abandoned church's inside unroll I actually see it.

    It's incredible. I see a monkey bar sort of thing I see mats, weapons, punching bags, Target practices, and many other things. But what I see now is Clary the little red head I had adored sitting on the monkey bar on top cheering on Jace in the centre of the mats. Also another man. There I see Alec and Jace wrestling on the ground. "Go Alec"I hear from the man.

     He looks tall even taller than Alec. His skin is a caramel colour and he has messy spiky black hair. He wears make up like a pro and glitter. He wears dark tight pants and an amazing dress shirt. It's all so exotic I feel hypnotised.

   As soon as it ends with Alec winning The man walks up to Alec and they hug and high five. Clary and Jace just look playfully angry  as Magnus holds on to Alec's shoulder and kisses his cheek.

  I gasp quietly. "See Alex totally could fight Jace he just needed motivation"He said. Before anybody could respond Holly and Isabelle run in. I look at Leah who does not  at all seem affected by Alec and the man showing affection.

   "ALEC"The two girls yell flinging themselves at him. "Umph"Is all I hear from him as he hugs back putting his cheek on Isabells hair hugging closing his eyes and smiling. the scene is adorable. The man seems to think so too because he smiles.

  They finally pull away to see me and Leah and Jace and clary smile. Isabelle hugs Jace and Holly hugs both Jace and Clary. "I missed it here so much"said Isabelle. "Same"said Holly.

   "Hey Alec"I say smiling walking to give him a hug as well he smiles back. "How Paul doing?"He asks. "Eh well he started sulking but what can I do?"I say hugging clary.

   "Clare Bear!!"I say playfully hugging the shorter red head. She giggles. We watch as Leah and Alec alwardly smile and wave. "Do Alec why don't you tell us who this sexy man over there is?"I ask winking at the man playfully. He winks back and laughs.