Big night

Delos POV
Well this is going to be a great night I mean really. People will find each other and I get to use the elegant dress I desighned oh and show off a bit. I put on a sort of crown on my head with small pink flowers and thin chains that go down my curled hair. Leah's probably smooching. I chuckle. I put mascara and some gold pink eye shadow. I put on a bit of pink lipstick and slip on my ballerina flats with ankle straps. I looked at myself and smiled. I had the long pink dress nice make up beautiful and delicate my thick hair in loose curls and little flower crown after all it's The ending of August. I slip out the door and go to the living room to set the guys ties. I went into the room. Paul gaps. "Never gets old"He mumbles as he tackles me in a hug stroking my hair as I laugh. "Paul really?"I say. "You look SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!"He cries. I laugh. his expression is soft like never before and kind. He's wearing a suit and he looks breathtaking with his jet black hair in his usual style. I smile. "Alright then Jake come here bud"I say. He looks nervous  and his hand shakes. I laugh and hold his hand. "It's okay Jake I got this"I say reassuring and tie and tug the tie. "Thank you I think I'm to exited"He says. "Course you are Holly always attracted men everywhere she step foot the blonde has magic up her heels and she does not even know it"I muse. Jake glares and I laugh. "Thank god Sam is with Emily"Muttered Leah. "Agreed my brother is a buzzkill"I say. "Hey so what. Your his sister I mean really you could be alpha too"Says quick. I stood quiet. "I'm not a take
in charge person I'm okay 4th in command"I say. "True now let's go were walking it's close by and I like it"I say. They all nod. "I feel like I need to take your hand"Seth says. "Alright little child hold it and Paul don't you even think of being jealous this here is my sibling"I say. Paul groans. I laugh and take his hand. "This looks AMAZING EMBRY WE NEED A SELFIE"Yelled Quil with his phone looking all around. Paul and me laugh at his childish demeanour. EMBRY takes Leah's hand and they all take pictures. I walk gently and sway my hand back and forth humming.
Got there
We walk to the sidewalk and I see it. I see the red corvette I love so much. It's beating music loud enough for me to beat Holly singing along with Her brother John. She really does sing amazing and Jake notices his face amazed. "She can sing?!?"He exclaims.
"Once I was 7 years old my mom said to me make friends or else you will be lonely. It was a big big world but we thought we were bigger..."I hear her sing loud and then with my advanced hearing I hear John and her laugh as he changed the song to sia.
"ALIVEEEEEE"She sings laughing. "DAMN HIGH NOTES"Said EMBRY. Finally they get out. John through the front door and then Bam. Holly wears a short lace white dress her loose curls as blonde and a flower crown along with ballerina flats that are laced. I can hear Jake hyperventilating. "Soon I'll be 60 years old"She sings as she gets out and John laughs. We see a lot of people trailing around in classy outfits and talking and laughing as they park. "Really John the corvette gosh should have Brought something cheaper maybe so it does not get crushed"She /scold.
Jake POV
She looks beautiful. I love the dress and the hair the flower crown makes her look amazing. "I call driving next John after all mom said it's OUR car and it does look pretty sick"She says shy. "Oh my god holly did you just say sick"he said surprised eyes wide. "Yup I feel like that's the only want to describe it"She says as she walks off bouncing a bit. John runs up to her and catches up holding her shoulder. "Holland Moon please hurry and sit by the instructed seat next to Cordelia Ulley and her guests"Says a woman with dark brimmed glasses and pencil skirt with fancy shirt. "Delia? Oh she must have brought Sam or Paul yup Paul"She tells John. Delia takes Paul's hand and guides us inside faster than holly and we sit in formal seets leather but thin. I can see Holly coming in with John and brace myself. "Yes miss. Moon. You are in charge of the singing and by the times the model comes around and pose in your dresses then you and the three other designers will stand and get an applause"said the lady. "WAIT NOO I CANT SING EHAT HAPPEND  TO LUKE GRAYHAM"She shrieks nervous. I cringe at her pitched voice. "I know I know it's late but you look beautiful and John says you can sing please I beg of you!!! Please Holly personally it would ruin my career I BEG OF YOU U WILL KNEEL AND BEG PLEASE"She begs desperate all I can do is stare at her green eyes spark with nervousness and being scared. "I can't"She mumbles. the lady begins to sob. Holly looks at her and holds her shoulder. "Mrs. Roberts I'm not sure I will sound as good as Luke but... I shall give it a try"She mumbles helping mrs. Roberts. I can't help to smile at her kindness. "Great your gonna do 7 years... And holland I thank you"She smiles. Holly cracks a smile showing her teeth making me melt. The lady walks off smiling and after productions. She turns and glares at John hard. "Thanks a lot now I'm stuck singing for these people"She says. John chuckles at her anger and guides her to the seats. She turns our way and stops abruptly her purse drops and her jaw drops. "DELIA"She yells. The people around seem ump hazed the lights off in the modelling room and music playing. Delia comes from hiding behind Paul her red ringlets glow. "Sorry but Jakey here was too stubborn and he needs to talk I you. Plus I'm here and you look stunning"She says. I smile and she looks at me and glares making my smile falter. Oh this will be one long night.