four

S H A W N

I had just gotten back from some sight seeing and letting my mum do some shopping and now I'm in my room on my phone. The doorbell ringing startles me and my mum yells "Can you get that?". I roll my eyes, sliding off the bed and jogging downstairs.

Opening the door was probably the best thing that's happened today.

Standing right in front of me I see a red eyed, nearly crying, Alice. Immediately my heart breaks and my smile disappears.

"Alice?"

"Shawn?" She says a little quietly as I welcome her in, shutting the door behind us.

Soon enough I pull her into a hug. She looks so tired and sad. I want to know what happened.

My mum stops what she's doing and I feel her staring at us from across the room. I let go of Alice and explain everything to my mom.

"I met her yesterday and she needed help getting home. She's my age and she's really nice." I say, seeing her smile.

"Oh okay I understand." My mum says softly. "Nice to meet you Alice." She smiles and goes back to what she was doing here.

"Let's go upstairs." I say, leading her up there.

"Leave the door open!" My mum shouts.

I roll my eyes making Alice giggle. We sit down on the edge of my bed and I try to start conversation.

"So what happened?" I ask, looking her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I came here I just needed advice or comfort or something." She says. I can tell she's trying to hold back her tears.

"It's okay really." I say, smiling.

"Okay so as soon as I get home today, my parents are arguing. I figured maybe something stupid like my dad got the wrong chips or something. But my mum said she's leaving and I asked my dad and..." She trails off, letting a tear fall down her cheek. I wipe her cheek with my thumb as she opens her mouth to start again.

"My dad said he didn't pay the mortgage so my mum got mad and she left. Now I have no house and no mum." She says, letting a few more tears fall.

I'm devastated for her. If they didn't pay the mortgage maybe thats because they didn't have enough money which may mean that she has no where to go after this. Oh my god I feel so bad.

"Hey, it'll be okay." I say, pulling her into a hug. "We'll get through this. I promise." I say, hugging her tighter before letting her go.

"I doubt it." She mumbles, looking down at her hands.

I can't help myself, next thing I know our lips are touching.

----------

A L I C E

"I doubt it." I mumble and look down at my hands.

Shawn's soft hand lifts my chin up and I feel him inching closer. Our lips meet and everything collapses inside of me. I start thinking about everything really quickly.

How I just met him not even 2 days ago.
How gorgeous he is.
How perfect the kiss is.
and Harry.
HARRY!

I pull away before I kiss him back and stutter "I-I can't." He looks at me confused. "I'm dating someone."

"W-what?!" He looks surprised as he leans back. "Why didn't you tell me and why didn't you go to him?"

"He's gone right now, on a trip to see his sister for her birthday. I'm kinda pissed at him because he ditched me on our anniversary but I still love him." I say, smiling through my tears. He laughs at the last part.

"I get it. I'm really sorry for kissing you. I just I don't know. I feel like I've known you forever and you're so nice and it's probably wrong that I tried to kiss you after we literally just met yesterday and I just I don't know you're so gorge-"

I cut him off by me kissing him. WHAT AM I DOING?! I'm going to drive myself crazy with this boy....I can't do this, I love someone else. This time he gets to kiss me back and I can't say I regret it.

-------------

Heyyyy!!! Yayy yayayya ik its like way to soon for them to kiss but it was like a perfect moment ya feel. Oh and if you're wondering why she kissed him again was bc like he was like saying how cute she was and he was rambling so she just like cut him off and stuff like kinda also to make him happy ya feel???? But rn they're nothing but friends...sadly. & new chapter probs up in a bit :) make sure to comment whatcha think