forty eight

32 DAYS TIL MY CONCERT LIKE WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

plus this chapter sucks but the more im thinking about it theres so many songs that relate to this fanfic like what. imagination, crazy, & treat you better. like treat you better for when alice was dating harry...ILLUMINATI (too many shane dawson conspiracy theories emily TOO MANY)

p.s. read the authors note at the end

p.p.s remember they're still 16 like i keep forgetting lmao THIS IS SET IN LAST YEAR SO HANDWRITTEN IS BEING RELEASED IN THIS CHAP

S H A W N

Tonight was the night. And it didn't hit me until we were sitting in the uber, looking out our windows as the world passed by us in a blur. My girlfriend didn't have a clue what I was up to, which made me even more anxious. My heart was beating fast and my breathing wasn't steady, although we were way more than just a few miles away from our coffee shop. But little do you know, this wasn't my plan. My plan was to tell her about this at the after party. I wanted to see her scream, dance, and be happy the rest of the night. But as you may know, someone had to come along and ruin it. So even if Alice is so exhausted she could fall asleep in 5 seconds, I know this plan B will make her smile. Plus maybe the coffee will kick in quick.

I turned my head from the window to look at her doing the same. "Alice?"

"Yeah?" She replied before resting her head on my shoulder and tightening her grip on my hand.

"Was prom fun? Like before the after party?" I asked, almost like trying to make small talk as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I guess. But it would've been better with you."

That made me smile-how much I mean to her.

"Aww." I slightly giggled. "I should've crashed your prom."

"Yes you should've." She giggled this time.

After that followed more comfortable silence as we got closer to our destination.

/////////

A L I C E

Shawn and I agreed to get Tim's after the prom. And for many reasons other than to refuel after tonight.

I looked at Shawn quickly before hopping out of the vehicle. His nose was a little bruised and under his eyes were a little dark, but nothing super bad. He was still breath-takingly beautiful.

After paying the driver and getting out, we walk hand in hand inside the quiet coffee shop we always attend on boring nights. In this case though, our night wasn't very boring.

We ordered our drinks and sat down, this time at a table.

"So I have a surprise..." Shawn started as I sipped my coffee.

My whole body lit up at his words. The only thing I can do while I wait for him to show me is pray that this will be something to lighten my mood and turn my night into a great one.

He pulls a folded up piece of paper out of his tux pocket and lays it on the table, not un-crumbling it yet.

"What is this?" I smiled huge as I stared at it.

"I was going to show you at the after party;yanno, take you outside on a bench and give you the news. But as you can tell, that didn't work out. So..." He trailed off, opening up the paper.