shawn 7/17/16

sooo. i saw shawn yesterday. for the 3rd time since 2014

i loved soundcheck; best thing ive ever experienced. i yelled "i love you" so loud when it was quiet, i stg he looked in my direction and smiled. (( link to tweet of video here: https://twitter.com/beautybyemilyx/status/755139556572336129 ))

i met so many friends, took so many pictures, and made so many memories.

the actual concert itself was absolutely beautiful. i was screaming at the top of my lungs to 'like this' and 'three empty words' bc no one else knew the lyrics. and the new song-hold on-was so powerful. the first time he performed this song, he started crying, bc he wrote it about the tough time he's going through right now-from his friend's dad dying to stress and hate comments. im so happy he could express it through music, i just wish i could run up on stage and squeeze him and kiss him so many times just telling him everythings going to be okay. just like in the song when it says "and my dad said shawn, stay with me, everything will be alright". literally when i heard that i burst into tears. i was already crying tears of joy of being there so i dont even know what tears were. ofmmfmgkdld i literally cried so hard my friend hugged me and i just cried on her shoulder until the next song.

he beatboxed. he rapped. he covered work and one dance. he NAILED idek your name.

i met tom ((pic above))!! after we took a picture he said me "go to the back where the bus is to take pictures with US" and i was liek sjsldkalspkd what what what so we went back there, but apparently word spread, and the venue security guard said there were too many people for him to take pictures with everyone): but its okay bc everything happens for a reason, im going to meet him eventually, and no matter what the situation was last night; signed poster or not signed poster; m&g or no m&g; front row or no front row; i got to experience this amazing connection with him. one that will never break no matter what happens.

i love you, mendes, stay strong, and until next time ♡