twenty four

* PLS READ *

Since I reached 500 reads (thanks!!), I decided I wanted to start interacting more with you guys.

So I decided I'm going to start having chapters dedicated to people. If you want a chapter dedicated to you, you must give it a little star thingy (I have no idea what they're called haha) and comment on the story. But please make your comments about the story and not something random. I will choose a person that seemed the most dedicated to the story to mention them in the next chapter!

Also, I'm in need of character names so just leave a comment and I might pick you as a name for a character!:)

•••••

S H A W N

No...

She saw...

The comments, the tweets, the hate, everything.

I knew how much she needs to let out her emotions and she can't keep things in. And I don't want her to keep things in, I don't want her to hold her emotions in. I want her to be able to tell me anything. Okay not the point right now Shawn.

I hurriedly get out of bed and run to the bathroom door to possibly stop her from doing something. I twisted the knob but it did nothing. I started banging on the door, pleading for her to unlock it.

"Alice please don't hurt yourself..." I said, starting to blink away tears.

"Just let me in baby please.." I said, twisting the door knob again, even though I knew it would do nothing. Her crying stopped and it was silent until she opened the door.

I looked down at her wrist and saw two small cuts she made, right underneath the scars from her old ones. She gave up standing as her knees went weak and she fell into me.

"Shawn."

I lifted her up, pulling her into a hug and stroking her hair. I let her cry, not even caring she was probably getting blood on me right now.

"Why.." I said under my breath, letting a tear escape my eye. "You were doing so good.."

She let go and sniffled, wiping her tears. I started getting toilet paper and wetting it to clean up the cuts. I sat her down on the toilet seat and started on her right wrist.

"T-the comments." She said and everything inside me falls. I can't deal seeing her like this.

"I know baby those don't matter it's just noise." I know how she felt. Those comments were slowly breaking me too. She stayed silent until her cuts we clean and I helped her up. I didn't bother picking up her clothes and I just headed out of the bathroom. (she's wearing a tank top and leggings that she had on earlier). All the lights were turned off but the two lamps beside both beds stayed on. My mom's gonna kill me for sleeping in the same bed as her but I really don't care right now. She needs me.

She sat on the edge of the bed before I made it there and rubbed her arms. It looked like she was shivering.

"Are you cold?" I asked and she nodded slowly. I went over to my bag I packed and pulled out multiple sweatshirts. I almost held them up as if to ask her which one she wanted but I figured she didn't care and put a plain maroon one to the side before tucking the rest of them neatly back in the bag.

I made my way towards her and handed her the hoodie which she slipped over her tank top. She kept quiet the whole time I helped her towards the top of the bed.