18 months:(

"Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means leaving and leaving means forgetting."

I wanted to take the time to talk about this for my one direction fans out there.

to the boys:
ik this all going to fade and the sadness of you leaving and all the trending hashtags and all the sad tweets are going to stop. but we'll look at all your old tweets and watch all the old video diaries and get teary. we'll watch old concert videos over and over again till we have to stop. and we'll never forget the amazing memories you made in the first 5 years. we're ready for more, just when you are. we promise we wont forget you and we promise we wont let go, just say you wont either. we're going to sit here. and even if it takes forever, we're going to sit here. and wait for you. because this is our home. the fandom and you are our home. we love you, and we wont stop till the have to.

yes, there will be tears, but we can get through these next 18 months together. spread the love and positivity. #ThisIsNotTheEndOfOneDirection

"this is not the end, this is not the end, we can make it you know it you know."

"we'll be back soon, i promise"

"you guys are the greatest team mates we've ever known. thank you"

"these have been the best five years of my life."

"we're finishing our last part of this one chapter."

"thank you for enjoying us over the past years and hopefully the next few years to come."

just 565 more days. we can do this <3