thirty

A few notes:
-remember that shawn is doing online school
-im not sure when the austin tour ended so lets pretend its already over
-hes only doing a few shows up until the 1989 tour
-taylor swift tour starts in may
-this chapter is trash :)

A L I C E

{same day}

We were on the couch in his living room and I was giving Aaliyah makeup tips.

"YOU SHOULD TRY THE URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAY LEMME TELL YOU." I said, getting way too excited. She laughed and I looked up a picture of it to show her. She asked me what it's for and I described it to her. After ten minutes she still didn't understand the point of it.

"I mean who would spend like thirty bucks on that..."

Shawn was just on his phone, laughing at our conversation. I turned to him and he gave me a pouty face.

"You seriously can't go like twenty minutes without me talking to you?" He nodded, still pouting. I just rolled my eyes and turned back to Aaliyah. Just then my phone buzzed in my back pocket and I reached to get it out. I was confused when I saw it.

Unknown

Probably someone butt dialing or something. I almost put it up when Shawn asked who it was.

"Oh it says unknown."

"Then answer it!! What if it's like a ten year old who's bored and is prank calling people. That'd be funny.." He trailed off and I laughed before clicking accept.

"Hello?" A voice asked. It was sort of high pitched and the girl had a British accent. It sounded so familiar. I-is that my mum? "Alice?" She said and I realized it really was her. Oh my god...

"Mum?!" I said loudly, earning gasps from Shawn and Aaliyah. I shushed them and went back to my mum. "How did you get my number? Never mind I don't really care I just c-can't believe you're talking to me right now..."

"Well I'm alive." She laughed and I smiled.

"How have you been?"

"Worried about you. How have you been?"

"I'm good. Myself and dad {a/n i promise its normal to say that. its proper english, like what they say in london} made up and so I'm kinda just living with him in a flat. You should really talk to him." She sighed.

"I want too. But I'm just too scared. I want this to be a normal divorce. Yanno where you can go to your dad's or my place, I'm just worried he won't talk to me."

"Mum I promise he'll talk to you. He wants that too." I said and it was silent for a few seconds. "Where are you?" {now that i need you ahahahhssj I NEED TO STOP WITH THE JUSTIN BEIBER LYRICS IM SO SORRY}

"Well when I left I kinda freaked out and flew farthest away as possible."

"Like how far?"

"Canada." WHAT?! HOLY FFFFF

"Canada?!" I said loudly again, regretting it when Shawn and Aaliyah gasped again. This time I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. Toronto." Oh my god...

"Mum, I'm in Toronto!!" I squealed. Wait, that's going to confuse her.

"You're living in Toronto too?!"

"Well no I'm staying with my boyfriend, we went to a concert this weekend and we got in a car accident and now I'm scared to leave him." Oh my god she's going to flip.