nineteen

Thought I would do the previous chapter but in Shawn's POV plus to even more of the whole day so yaaaaa hope you like this long chapter (:

OH! Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS! ilyyyyyy <3

S H A W N

{before he surprised Alice}
{wednesday}

I couldn't keep myself from smiling. Today was the day. I jolted out of bed, ruffled my hair, threw on clothes and scarfed down food and quickly headed towards the car as my mum followed. I was so excited, she could tell. We quickly kissed everyone goodbye and Aaliyah reached up to ruffled my hair. I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

It was a Wednesday and tomorrow I was seeing Alice. I was flying there tonight and staying in the same hotel we were going to stay in. Okay you're probably so confused. So basically I wanted to spend extra time with Alice. Here's the plan:

- This morning I'm flying to London and spending the night in the hotel I booked for us.
- Then, tomorrow (Thursday) I would go to school, check her out, bring her back to the hotel, take her out to dinner and then come back and have a movie marathon.
- On Friday, I was going to go anywhere with her, whatever she wanted to do.
- Friday night we would fly back to Canada.
- Saturday night is the Ed concert
- Sunday she flies back (her dad gave her permission to go by herself) (a/n ik it sounds crazy but trust me, ppl do it and its normal for an 11th grader to fly by themselves)

Okay, that's what I basically hurriedly typed on notes last night because I know how organized she is. I also made sure she hasn't gotten her plane tickets for Friday yet so that way she doesn't have to worry about it.

••••

Once we were seated on the plane, I started getting anxious. Constantly texting her and telling her I miss her, constantly creeping her twitter (she doesn't have an Instagram like wtf?), and all the weird, but cute, boyfriendy things. Ugh. I wish the boyfriend part was real.

'I miss you more <3' She sent.

'You don't even understand!! I've been counting the seconds until I see you Friday' *Thursday, I wish I could type. You don't know how hard it is to keep surprises from someone till you try...

'Aww' She replied back. For some reason I blushed at that one. My mom tapped my shoulder and told me to buckle up. I put up my phone and buckled. This is my least favorite part. I HATE taking off. It's not like I'm scared I just hate the restriction ya feel?

When that part was finally over, I felt myself slowly drifting off and wishing I could rest my head on Alice's shoulder.

••••

The ride was legit like eight hours and I thought I was going to die. I kept waking up and checking my phone, bored out of my mind.

Finally, for the 4th time of me trying to sleep, I was shook awake by my mom. We were landing so I buckled. When that was over I quickly got off and we headed towards are baggage claim. I was so excited but I was starving. I checked my phone and saw the time. WTF I FORGOT ABOUT TIME ZONES!! We left at like 10AM and now we're here at 11PM Which isn't really late but we haven't eaten anything since this morning because plane food is disgusting.

"Mum I'm starving can we get something to eat?!" I asked after grabbing my suitcase. She laughed. What's so funny?

"Yes Shawn." She said, grabbing her bag as well. She started fixing her jacket and looking in the camera on her phone and I was getting mad.

"Mum you're in an airport no one cares what you look like." I said and she gave me a death stare.

"Fine. Go over there and pick out what you want. I'll meet you in a sec." She said and pointed to the little sandwich shop they had. I fist pumped in the air and dropped my bags next to hers as I ran towards the place. I stood far away so it didn't look like I was in line but I made sure I could still read what the menu said. Ooooooo grilled cheese....I got lost into the deliciousness of the menu until my mum tapped me on the shoulder.