twenty five

this chapter is dedicated to @beautybylizzy :) you're chill ayy

also, just wanted to mention, almost all author's notes (a/n) will be in these brackets: {} and anything in parentheses: () is still the person who's the POV. here's examples:

not a/n:
A L I C E
(hahaha i don't care)

author's note:
A L I C E
{a/n this is the next day}

Wanted to clear that up if you were confused

songs I suggest listening to this chapter:
- Air (shawni boi)
- Crazy (shawni boi) hehehe

A L I C E

"Wait!! You little brat.." I hear Shawn trying to catch up with me as I'm pressing the elevator buttons. He grabbed my wrist and I winced at his touch. "Oh sorry." He said and let go. He was panting as we stepped in the elevator.

"I thought you work out?" I asked.

"I do." He said and I just laughed. "I've heard the muffins are reallllyyyyy good."

"Haha I'm excited."

We made our way to the breakfast buffet and grabbed a plate. I got a banana and a blueberry muffin, just one, and found a table. I went back and got a drink, not even looking for Shawn.

I was nearly done with my whole banana and my juice before Shawn even made it to my table.

"Holy shit that's a lot of muffins." I said and he started on his first out of literally six.

"Hey, I work out." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I hate chocolate muffins so it was really hard for me to watch him eat them. Okay I'm weird but I don't like chocolate. Is that why I'm so tiny? Well I could loose some weight but...

"Babe you really should eat more." He encouraged me.

"I'm fine." I said, starting to neatly peal the wrapper off my muffin. He shoved another muffin in his mouth.

"You sure?"

"Yeah.." I trailed off. Another muffin in. We finished eating and talked about when we were leaving, what time we were doing everything, blah blah blah you get the point.

•••••

S H A W N

"Okay you have to keep your eyes closed." I said as we approached the hotel room. I covered her eyes with one of my hands as the other hand dug into my pockets, looking for the key. I shoved it in the card slot as soon as possible and slowly pulled on the doorknob. I lead her into the room and towards the desk in the corner where I asked my mum to set it up while we were at breakfast.

"Ready?" I ask and add my other hand so each hand was covering an eye.

"1...." she started counting down for me. "2..." then I joined her. "3...." I finished and flew my hands off her eyes and she gasped.

"S-Shawn oh my god..." She stuttered, freaking out and picking up the bracelet.

I remember her telling me one time how badly she wanted a charm bracelet. She said she's been wanting one since she was little. So what did I do? I bought her one. It was really pretty actually. The chain was rose gold and there were three charms on it. There was one random cute one my mum said was "tumblr". There was also one that was just her initials. But there was one that really meant something. It was a silver heart. At the time I bought it, we weren't dating, and it didn't mean anything, but now, it does mean something.