twenty three

A L I C E

"You didn't have to do this." I whispered and inched closer to Shawn's face. More like his neck since he was tall af.

"But I wanted to.." He trailed off, looking down at my lips. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. But he quickly pulled away.

"PDA much?" I heard someone from behind ask us. Oh yeah, we're in public. Oops?

"Oh my god you scared me." I said, turning around to face the girl. "Hey Courtney." I laughed and so did she. I could tell she was trying to hold in her inner fangirl because Shawn was right there.

"Hiii." She smiled really big and twirled her hair, looking at Shawn. I laughed at her and she looked at me like shut-the-f-up. Shawn looked at me and we both laughed.

"Why don't we leave the store and talk? We're like standing in the middle of the line." I said.

"Yeah." She laughed and we both pushed through the people and Courtney walked beside Shawn, leaving him in the middle. We made our way to the outside of the store and stood in front of the balcony that opened to the floor below us. I sat my bag on the ground and Shawn grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him.

"So what have you guys been up to?" Courtney asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh just exploring the hotel myself and Shawn are staying in." I said, resting my head on his arm and smiling like crazy.

"You guys are so cute it's kinda gross." She said, scrunching her face.

"Shut up," I said, playfully hitting her after pulling my head off of Shawn. She laughed then continued.

"Yeah I got bored after school so I came to the mall by myself."

"Ohhh I just bought a dress for tonight's dinner." I said, smiling again, and looking up and Shawn. He kissed my forehead and we turned back to Courtney.

"Seriously, are you guys ever going to stop being so cuddly?" I shoved her again and we all started laughing.

"I gotta go soon but Shawn, can I steal you for a sec? I want a picture for my twitter avi." She blushed like crazy and twirled her hair again. He let go of me and laughed.

"Sure."

I took the picture for them as quickly as possible, I couldn't stand her being so close with him, and gave Courtney her phone back.

"Thanks love." She smiled at Shawn. STOP FLIRTING I'LL MURDER YOU.

"Mhmm." He smiled back.

"Well I'll go, have fun you two." Courtney smiled. We all laughed and started walking opposite directions.

"She's sweet." Shawn said as we walked, hand in hand, towards the escalator.

"Yeah she really loves you. I actually met her because of you. She knew we were like friends." I said and we stepped on the escalator.

"Awwww."

I could tell he really cares about his fans. It's really cute.

"Thanks so much for doing this muffin." I said, looking down at my bag. I hope he's okay with that nickname. He bought me a dress and heels to go with it. The cost was like fifty pounds-idk how much it was in dollars lmao I don't pay attention to that stuff-and I feel so bad for making him pay for that.

"No problem baby." He said and I blushed. Why am I blushing?

"So now we're just going to the drugstore for toiletries?" I asked as we started walking towards the exit doors. He said I should probably go to get all the basic necessities like hair ties, a hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, etc.