twenty nine

700 READS OMG whAtttt

can we get 1k by the new year?:) i think we can do ittttt.

Please share this story and vote it!

love ya xx

A L I C E

How did Harry get here? Did he fly? Where's my dad?

I sat in silence as tears rolled down my cheek, my jaw still in pain. All I wanted to do was be in Shawn's arms.

"Alice?" I heard and turned towards the door.

"Hi dad." I said, sighing. He walked over and brushed hair off my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Not good."

"I'm so sorry this happened." He said, choking up a bit.

"It's okay dad it's not your fault obviously." I said, patting his arm. It was silent until I spoke up. "I want Shawn."

"I know sweetie but you can't leave until tomorrow morning." He said as a tear rolled down my cheek. My dad sat in the chair in the corner and I felt myself drifting off.

•••••

"Please hurry." I said impatiently as my dad signed the papers to admit me out. I was still in some pain, bandages all over my face and neck. I also still had bruises on my cheek and a busted lip.

"Here." My dad said, handing the doctor the clipboard and I started walking towards the door of the room. "Thank you sir." My dad said as the doctor opened the door and we headed towards the lobby.

"Alice." I heard from behind and I saw Harry sitting in a chair with red, puffy eyes.

"Harry." I whispered, running and hugging him. "Thank you for coming." I said and he started running fingers through my hair. I love when he does that.

"I'm just glad you're okay." He mumbled into my hair.

I pulled away and sniffled. Next to Harry was Karen, Manuel and Aaliyah, all red and puffy eyed too. I hugged them all.

"Can I see Shawn?" I turned to my dad.

"Well technically you're not allowed t-"

"Oh who cares." I said, finding the room my dad pointed to. The door was cracked so I just pushed it open a little and my heart ached. He looked so cold, lonely, hurt, sad...I just wanted to hold him and tell him everything will be okay. I walked over and felt tears roll down my face as I started running my fingers through his hair, looking at his many bandages. I gave up and collapsed on his chest, sobbing as tears wet the sheets.

"Please wake up..." I whispered.

"Miss you're not allowed to be in here." The same bratty nurse said. I sat up and wiped my tears, leaving the room with nothing to say to the girl. I just ran to Harry, crying into his chest.

"Why me?" I whispered. "Why Shawn?"

"Shh it's okay..he's going to be okay..." He said soothingly. I didn't want to let go but my dad told me we needed to leave.

"I don't want to leave Shawn." I said, not moving.

"I promise he's okay." My dad said and I sighed.

•••••

{three days later}

It's been three days and there's still no Shawn. I've been skipping school and still in Canada. Me and my dad were staying with the Mendes' but Harry flew back. These past three days have been so hard. Every time I saw Shawn in his hospital bed I thought, each day he could be getting worse. I wanted him to just come back and everything be okay. I cried almost every night before bed, wishing I had someone to comfort me.