forty one

^ hes so adorable pls stab me in leg

UGHHH RADIO CITY SHOW WAS SO GOOD AND I WASNT EVEN THERE BAHAHAHA

so many emoSHAWNs omfg

LIKE FR ALL OF THE NEW SONGS ARE SO GOOD EVEN THO WEVE ALREADY SEEN CLIPS FROM SNAPCHAT BUT STILL DYISSHKSHAKS

S H A W N

"Hi Shawn." She replied and looked back up at me as I tried to fully open my eyes. I started running my fingers through her hair as she continued tracing circles on my chest. "What are we doing today?" She asked innocently.

"Ah, you'll see." I grinned and she gave me an annoyed look, making me give in and start laughing. "Interviews and yanno..." I trailed off, not feeling like giving her every detail. Alice looked at me annoyed again for just a second, then the look was immediately replaced with shock and excitement.

"Holy shit we're in a different country." She blurted out and I laughed at the randomness.

"I know.."

"Which means..." She started, looking around like she was thinking hard. "timezones...so it might be like noon...." She said, sitting up and looking at the clock. I groaned at her movement because I didn't want her to leave my arms.

"Shit!! I have to get ready." She said frantically, scrambling to leave the bed.

"Nooo." I whined, reaching my arms out for her again.

"Can you be a super amazing adorable boyfriend and go get us muffins from the breakfast bar downstairsssss." She pleaded, leaning against the bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before answering her question.

"Fine." I groaned.

"Thanks." She smiled. I admired her without all her makeup, her face perfectly clear and her eyelashes still long. Her hair was in a perfect ponytail and she was wearing only an oversized sweatshirt so big it fell just above her knees along with a pair of plain black knee highs.

"Be right back." I smiled and slipped on shoes and a sweatshirt.

////////

"Okay so we need to be there by three then we have to drive like another thirty minutes to get to this other interviewer then after that we have to get to the venue for soundcheck and VIP then the show starts at 8." Geoff said, looking up from his phone and letting out a long awaited breath at the end of his spiel.

I look over to see Alice, half on the bed, her feet dangling and her face towards the ceiling. She stuffed the rest of the muffin in her mouth then sat up when she realized I was looking at her for reassurance. She nodded and giggled because she couldn't say "okay" with a mouthful of blueberry muffin.

"Sounds good." I said, turning back to Geoff.

"Are you guys ready?" He asked and Alice nodded, finishing chewing.

When we had left our room there were already people crowded outside the hotel waiting for us and I of course took pictures with all of them. Some people wanted one with Alice too but others just gave her dirty looks which made me a little upset. She stayed by me the whole time, holding my hand to make sure we wouldn't get separated. Geoff and John kept us moving because other wise I'd be there all day talking to the amazing girls who keep me motivated.

"So where do I go when we get to the interview?" She asked as we got into the car, our fingers still intertwined.

"Uhh..." I searched for words because I was going to call her up when the interviewer asked about her but she didn't know it. "Just hang out with Geoff and John behind the setup I guess." I shrugged, wishing I could tell her.