fifty

*ATTENTION. READ THIS A/N*
*THIS IS NOT THE VERY END OF THE BOOK*

wow. the last chapter. this is so insane and i cant thank you enough for the love and support you've given me throughout the writing of this book. BUT! theres one more part left. and that's the epilogue. PLEASE do not take this book out of your library until the epilogue is up. the epilogue is very important to the story.

so, enjoy the ALMOST last part of Crazy.

xoxo,
emily

//////////

A L I C E

{december}

"Shawn." I mumbled into our heated kiss, my hands roaming his body. "O-our song." I pulled away slightly, him smirking then attaching our lips again.

"Our song." He mimicked, causing my whole body to light up with happiness, racking my mind with every scenario this song was apart of.

Tonight was just like any Friday night, cuddling on the warm sofa and watching movies that made our hearts melt. We took our Friday nights easy; either our Tim's coffee catchups, movies, filming, or dinner at Taco Bell. Our bodies and minds were exhausted by Friday night due to all the hard work we've done throughout the week.

Shawn's focused so much on his writing and career while I've taken on YouTube as like a job, standing in a great position with 3 million subscribers. Most weeks weren't hectic, so we could do whatever we pleased. We travel, a lot. We both find traveling a way to connect with cultures, nature, and new people while enjoying ourselves at the same time.

But the only thing I want to focus on is right now. In this moment. And that's how I feel any day; keeping my mind telling me to not worry about yesterday, tomorrow, or next week.

In this moment, I'm sharing the most passionate, sparkling kiss with my lover, keeping my mind carefree and happy. While we were sharing this moment, we had Shawn's Handwritten vinyl on the record player, spinning as I listened to every word I've already heard a million times. I told him to play his album because although he hates hearing himself sing, I can't go a day without it.

I move to straddle his waist, him tensing up underneath me.

"Should we?" He breathed on my neck as I nodded. "I love you." He kept mumbling as he left kisses all over face, neck and collarbone.

//////////

{lol yall never gettin smut}

{next morning}

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." I yelled, sitting up and pulling my tangled hair.

Shawn furrowed his eyebrows and tussled around in the bed, his bare body curling up in the silk sheets.

"Shit. Sorry baby." I whispered and leaned against one elbow, looking at Shawn and rubbing my thumb on his forehead.

He groaned a little before fluttering his dark eyes open, smiling at me.

"What's the matter, princess?"

"Bubbles won't quit barking again. Can I let her out of her crate?"

"Of course baby." He assured me and closed his eyes again.

I glanced at the clock to read 7:38AM.

I sighed before pulling the sheets off of me, causing our kitten, Mocha, to hop off with me. She followed me to our dog's crate, watching me as I opened it and let out our hyper, all-black pomeranian. Surprisingly, our cat and dog pretty much got along since we've adopted them. We got them at the same time so they've gotten used to each other.