twenty

A L I C E

"Shawn get up." I swear this boy is so stubborn.

"Ugh, first my mum, now you?" He said. He was lying on his back and I had gotten up from the bed.

"I just got here, give me a tour of the hotel!!" I said, wining a little.

"You're a brat sometimes," Shawn replied, not even flinching.

"Do you want me to leave?" I said. I knew this would get him up. Yup. I was right. He immediately shot up and stood up off the bed.

"No."

"That's what I thought," I laughed, fixing the pillows on the bed.

"Let's just go walk around downstairs then we can clean up for tonight." I smiled.

"Oooooo what's tonight?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up," he said, laughing. "Nothing fancy, what you have on is fine, but we're just going to the hotel restaurant."

"Shawn are you kidding me? I'm wearing leggings and uggs...the restaurant down there makes me look like trash." I said as he walked really close to me. We soon were standing in front of each other.

"You look beautiful." I felt his breath on me and blushed at his words. (a/n you dont know you're beautifullll)

"N-no I don't." I looked down, trying to hide my face. He took his index finger and lifted my chin up to make me look him in the eyes. Don't kiss him don't kiss him don't kiss him. We kept inching closer and closer and I wanted to just grab his face and kiss him but I had to stop myself.

"Stop lying Alice." (a/n YOU'RE INSECURE. DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR. oh my god i hate myself) Our foreheads were basically touching now.

"S-Shawn.." I started whispering. Oh my god what am I doing...STOP!! "K-kiss me."

He grabs my cheeks and his lips meet mine. I kiss back passionately, wrapping my arms around his neck. He deepens the kiss and I smile. What am I doing to myself? 'I need to stop' I kept telling myself. But I didn't. He didn't pull away until like a minute later when we were both out of breath. What does this mean now? We've kissed so many times, does he not realize I'm falling for him?

"Last one in the elevator gets pushed in the pool." I SWEAR TO GOD!!! He caught me off guard by making me want to kiss him and now I'm going to get soaking wet. He runs out the door and I still stand there, in shock. Finally I snap out of it and smile, running behind him. But I have no chance, he's already pressing the button on the elevator multiple times till it opens. By the time I get there, Shawn's already in the elevator and I try to run through the doors while they're closing and not get stuck. I made it in the elevator with Shawn and I'm panting.

"You're such a bitch." I said. He just smiled and laughed. The elevator binged as we made it to the lobby.

"Get on my back." He said, bending down.

"Excuse me?"

"'Get on my back!" He said as the doors open. I rolled my eyes and did as he said.

"Thank you." He said confidentially. He started making his way to the hallway where the indoor pool was. At least he's being nice and not taking me outside. I swear if he did I would've gotten frostbite. Wait. He's seriously doing this? Oh heck no. Thank god there was no one here. We started making our way to the deep end and I started getting scared.

"Shawn please don't." I said as he stopped.

"You lost." He said. I groaned and he let me down. He's so strong and I'm so light so he was able to just pick me up. I started squirming and trying to get out of his grip.

"Shawn! Please n-" I was cut off by him throwing me in. Okay not even going to lie we probably look really cute....

I came swimming up and hurried towards the edge of the pool. Shawn was just laughing and I was giving him an I'm-going-to-kill-you-tonight look. I pulled myself up and sat on the edge of the pool, wiping my the mascara from under my eyes. Shawn was wiping his tears from laughing and finally started calming down. He sat down next to me and my soaked clothes. Oh fuck he can probably see through my shirt. I was literally shivering and he looked at me.

"Sorry." He said.

"Sorry, my ass."

He just laughed then quickly frowned, looking down. Here's my chance. I pushed him in the pool as fast as I could and he screamed. Then I started laughing as he came up from under the water. He looked mad for a sec then smiled.

"That's what you get." I grinned, standing up. He got out of the pool as I started grabbing towels from a rack in the corner. I turned around for just a second before grabbing the towels and saw him taking off his shirt. Holy. Oh my god stop staring. He then ruffled his hair and I melted. Oh my goddddd. I quickly turned back around before he noticed me staring and picked up both of the towels in my arms. Then I passed him a towel and started drying myself off.

"Thanks." He said.

"Mhmm." I replied, making my way towards one of the long lounge chairs and sitting down. He followed, sitting right next to me.

"Sooo..." I started putting my hair up in a bun with the ponytail holder I had on my wrist as he continued talking. Is he going to say something about the kiss? "Alice can I ask you something?" Oh frick. Oh my god....

"Yeah? What is it?" I looked at him.

"Did you feel something?" He looked at me back.

"What do you mean?" I knew what he meant.

"T-the kiss...did you feel something?" Yes.

"I-I don't know. Did you?"

"Yeah." He blushed, looking down. I'm just going to tell him. Who cares if it's at an indoor hotel pool and we're soaking wet. It'll be a perfect moment either way.

"Shawn." He looked up again and bit his lip. Frick that's hot. "I like you. A lot. I just don't know if you fel-" He cut me off.

"Oh thank god. I thought I was the only one." He said, relaxing a bit. Is this really happening right now?
"So what does this mean for yanno, us?" He asks. I didn't know how to respond. He continued. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He blurt out. I was shocked. Holy crap this can't really be happening.

"Of course." I replied, smiling.We completly forgot we were soaked and hugged each other.

•••••

SHORT CHAPTER IM SO SORRY!! but its rlly cute so i hope that made up for it (: ily have a good sunday