twenty seven

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I love you all so much. Here's a little xmas gift to you :) thank you for 600 reads! eeeeek.

A L I C E

I'm getting ready and let me tell you, I've never been this excited since Christmas.

"Hey muffin I need your opinion." I said, turning to Shawn. He was on his bed, looking at his phone.

"Hm?"

"Okay should I wear these," I said, pointing to my left shoe. "Or these ankle booties," I said, pointing to my right shoe.

"Ankle booties." He said and I nodded, removing my left shoe and putting on the other ankle bootie.

I finished getting ready. I was wearing a high waisted jeans (w/ legging underneath bc its cold af and the concert it outside) with a solid black crop top and a big, white fur coat. My hair is loosely curled and in a half bun half down.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said, checking the time on my phone.

6:10 PM

The concert starts at 7 so we had to leave early to meet him.

•••••

"Oh my god I'm lowkey hyperventilating!!!" I squealed and Shawn laughed. We made our way to backstage, pushing through people.

"Woah woah woah, where are you going?" A police officer stopped us, putting an arm on our chests.

"Um we're friends with Ed." Shawn said.

"Not working. Go find your seat." He said.

"No I'm not kidding we know him personally." Shawn said, getting angry.

"I'm sorry sir but you need to go to your seat." He said. That's when I saw the familiar ginger coming from the other side of the gate. Holy omg aisjhapahsldl. hes so hot....hoshskshf jesus christ

I start fangirling and jumping up and down as Shawn stopped me.

"Let them in." Ed smiled. The security turned to face him.

"Oh my god its really you..." I whispered and Ed looked in my eyes.

"Hey Shawn." He said and Shawn waved. How are they so casual? Well actually Shawn told me when they first met he was kinda fangirling hahah.

"You know them?" The police officer asked. Ed nodded and the guy shook his head, opening the gate.

"Thank you.." Shawn mumbled, annoyed. We finally got to Ed and I gave him the biggest hug.

"YOU'RE MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER." I said and started crying. Shawn was just there, laughing. I let go of Ed and laughed, wiping away my tears. Shawn wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Ed this is my girlfriend, Alice." Shawn said and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Ed said and I melted. He's so cute ugh. I giggled and blushed. "Are you excited for tonight?"

"Yes!" Me and Shawn said at the same time, earning a laugh from Ed.

"Well give me one more hug, I've gotta go set up." He said and Shawn moved his arm. I hugged him and went back to Shawn.

"See you later!" He said, walking away and we waved. The guard let us out and we started to search for our seats. We found our way through the second row, pushing past people.

•••••

{30 minutes later}

Screaming started and I screamed with them. I started freaking out as he came on stage. Shawn lifted me on his back so I could see since I'm short.