thirty six

HAKSHAJSHAJ THE PICTURE HINTS TO LATER ON SO GET READY

S H A W N

{february 14th}

Today is Valentine's Day. The overused excuse to spend excessive amount of money to please your lover. But for me, it's about giving my girl the best day ever. And I'm going to do that.

Thank god today was a Saturday so I wouldn't have to worry about time. I was planning many special things to make her happy and I couldn't wait.

"Alice this is the fifth time you've called today! And it's only noon!" I laughed as I situated myself in my bean bag. The raising of my voice also made Aaliyah, who was stretched out of the couch, laugh.

"I'm sorrryyyyy I just need to know if I can see you now."

"Again, for the fifth time, you have to wait till tonight."

"I'm coming over."

"Then say goodbye to tonight."

"Shawn!"

"I'm serious!! It's a surprise. Can you seriously not wait a couple hours."

"You're mean." She pouted through the phone like a pitiful two year old.

"Yeah I've noticed that recently." I laughed.

"Shut up." She laughed as well and I slowly drew my phone away from my face.

"Bye!"

"No don't le-" I cut her off by ending the call. She can chill.

"Obsessive girlfriend much?" Aaliyah chuckled from the couch and I shot her daggers.

"Hey she's not obsessive she just lo-" I was rudely interrupted by Aaliyah's phone ringing this time. "Who is it?" I asked but she ignored me, smirking and accepting the call.

"Hey Alice!"

*rolls eyes to back of head*

- - - -

A L I C E

I smiled at the one post in my feed that stood out to me.

wow I don't even know where to start. i um i love you, a lot.

i remember when i met you the first time while you were a nervous wreck on that bench in the pouring rain. i remember your smile. i remember your eyes. and i remember immediately knowing you're the one.

i drove myself crazy thinking about you. all day, all night. and even though i stood no chance, just a guy who gave you a ride when you needed one, i believed i could make you mine.

and when everything started getting a little too much {IM SO SORRY THERES SO MANY SONG REFERENCES SISHSKHSKDH}, i was there. to help you. like i was the first time we met. because it'd kill me to see you in pain. to see you upset. you're my light, and when you break, i fall too.

when we started talking more i couldn't stop smiling. i made sure i spent every second thinking about you. and since we started talking more after our first encounter, we've been through so much.

so im glad we met that day. on that park bench. because i can finally say im not single on valentine's day. love you bitch <3 @alicexwarner

- - - -

{7:30pm}

I clasp my light pink jewel necklace around my neck and check myself in the mirror. I had on a short black tress that was fitted at the top and flowy at the bottom. It was a v-neck and had straps crossing in the back. My hair was in a half-up-half-down, loosely curled. And for my makeup, I just did a pink smokey eye, winged eyeliner, false lashes and nude lipstick.