Chapter 1

Dylan's pov

I just got back from a trip to the enchanted forrest to recruit more lost girls and bring them back to the freedom isles. When we got back to camp my head girl chloe was staging a wrestling match were winner stays on.

"Chole!" I yelled. She walked over to me with her club in her hand and over her shoulder.

" yes nap" she asked tapping her fingers on the handle of the club.

" why dont you go over everything with the new girls i have something i have to do" i say. She gave me a nod and i walk off into the forrest .

I walk into a clearing and summon my shadow.

" been a while nap" she said floating round me.

" yes we need to catch up somtime. Anyway i need to tell you something" i pause "i feel like something is about to happen to the island i don't know if its good or bad"

" i can sense it too but dont worry ill take care of it" she said and flew off. I smirked and walked back to camp.

3rd person pov

Peters shadow and Dylan's shadow decided to meet in the enchanted forrest.

" hello again Sirius" Dylan's shadow said 

" hello Meredith" Sirius replied

" what do you want?" Meredith asked crossing her shadow arms over her shadow   Chest.

" i think we should join our realms together" sirius said evilly.

" and why would we do that!" Meredith yelled.

" because it will increase both pans and naps chance of becoming immortals"

" hmm intresting. You have me intrigued. Alright lets bring neverland and freedom isles together."