Chapter 24

Dylan's POV

I groaned as the light from the window hit my eyes. I rolled on my side and cuddled this comfy pillow closer. I moaned in comfort.

"Good morning to you too" a voice mumbled into my hair. My eyes snapped open as I screamed and leapt off the bed, landing on my butt on the floor. I heard chuckling above me. I looked up at the bed to see peter laughing his head off.

How dare he scare the living crap out of me! Whilst he was distracted by dieing of laughter I grabbed the blanket he was now sitting on and pulled at it with all my might.

I smirked when I saw him fall on the floor at the other end of the bed. I wrapped the blanket around my body and started to walk out of the room. Just before I could walk out I felt a tug on the blanket making me fall to the ground again.

I gave out a small inhuman growl before kicking Peters feet from under him. "Oww! Why did you growl?"

"Because I can" I replied whilst standing up and glancing down at Peter. "You look crap"

"I could say the same about you" he said smirking

"Well in fairness I just woke up otherwise I look fabulous. You look crap all the time" I winked before walking off with the blanket, leaving Pan there with a shocked expression.

I jumped down onto the couch and grabbed the nearest book on the table. 'How to tell when a girls Playing hard to get' well this is one of the weirdest books I've seen, it's second to Annie's diary. Believe me there's some scary stuff in there.

Just before I could open the small book it was snatched out of my hands. I looked up at the red looking Pan. "Give it back"

He shook his head. "It's mine.

I stood up "I don't care I was reading it!" I said while trying to jump to get it. Damn why does he have to be so tall!

"No your not" he replied rolling his eyes and pushing me back a bit

"Yes I am!" I shouted finally grabbing the bottom of the book. We then were having a tug of war with it. "Give it!"

"No!" He said trying to yank in back, making us fall down onto the floor. Me on top.

"I want it!" I said pulling it out of his hands. I quickly grabbed the top of his hands and held them above his head with one hand as I held the book in the other.

"No!" He complained.

I flicked the book open " number three- Love yourself. You should work harder at improving yourself than you work at your relationship. When you take good care of yourself and make your own life a priority, it's attractive!" I started laughing after reading it. My laughing quickly turned to screaming as Pan flipped us over.

"Get off me fatass!" I screamed at his smirking face.

"nah I like this position" he winked at me. I gagged a bit.

"In your dreams!" I said. He was about to say something back when a horrible headache hit me. I screamed in pain.

"Dylan what's wrong?" Peter asked jumping off me.