Chapter 3

Peters pov

We got the rowboats ready on the shore and started to sail towards the mysterious island I decided to tell Carlos about the scroll.

"Carlos come here" I said. I was sitting at the back of the boat. He came and sat next to me.

"Have I told you how I can become immortal?" I asked.

" yes true love kiss why?" He asked.

I brought out my scroll and showed him. "That's her my immortality" I said.

"She's beautiful" he said mesmerised by the picture.

"And she's all mine" I said and stroked the picture.

"Land ho!" A lost boy shouts.

They all got off the boats and onto the sand of the islands beach. I folded the scroll and placed it in my pocket. I got off the boat and onto the beach. It started to get windy and the wind started whispering and repeating the same word 'trespassers'. I smirked,while the boys looked confused.

"Someone has magic. Powerful magic. But let's see if there any match for me" I said. I summoned a map of the island and dots  of where everyone is. There were blue dots on the beach to represent us and inside the middle of the forest were red dots all moving around and there where two purple dots one was me and the other was surrounded by the red dots.

"Why are they red?" Carlos asked.

"The red represent girls without magic. The blue represents boys and the purple dots are anyone with magic and it looks like it's just me and that dot" I point to the other purple dot.

"Shall we pay them a visit?" Carlos asked.

I look down and see one red dot coming towards us. I smirk.

"Looks like there coming to us. Start a fire boys"

A few minutes later

Me and the boys were around the fire talking. When the bushes started to rustle. I immediately stood up and looked at the bush. A girl walked out wearing a hood and holding a club over her shoulder. She smirked at us.

" been a while since we had boys on the island. Let me guess your from the island next-door " she said.

" yes. I'm Peter Pan and theese are the lost boys" i say. She bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked angrily.

"Oh it's just the girls on the island are called lost girls"she said calming herself down.

" so are you the leader?" I ask

" no my name is chloe I'm second in command. Naps the leader"

"Nap?" I said

" yep and she doesn't take trespassers to well especially boys" she smirked again.
"But she wants to meet you. Find out why your island is in our realm. So if you would follow me" she said and started to walk off. I started to follow and told the boys to as well.

We ended up at a camp. There were a load of girls dancing round the fire and a load of small huts and one big one.

"Wait here. I'm going to get Nap" she said and walked off to the big hut. She then came out with a hooded figure. When they got to us the hooded figure took off her hood. My eyes widened. It was the girl on the scroll.