Chapter 23

Dylan's POV

As soon as I arrived in the lost boys camp all talking died down and every pair of eyes were on me. I sheepishly smiled at them.

"Should she be down here?" A blonde boy asked his red head friend.

"No I'm not but it's boring up there so I came to meet you all" I answered sitting down on a nearby log. Umbra jumped onto my lap. "So what do you guys do for fun?" I asked.

Almost instantly all of them smirked. Oh no

Peters POV

"Blackbeard? As in that horrible and murderous pirate? That Blackbeard?" George asked as we were walking back to the camp.

I nodded "yes George that Blackbeard"

"Cool" he mumbled under his breath

"It won't be cool if he breaks into the barrier and attacks. We already have Indians and lost girls on our asses" I replied back.

It was then quiet all the way back to the camp. A scream was heard in the camp. As soon as I heard the familiar scream I ran straight into camp. I searched round until I caught sight of Dylan. She was smiling wide while throwing mud at one of the lost boys.

Looks like the boys decided to trash the place again. I groaned. "Boys!"

As soon as I called them they all stopped and stood right in front of me with they're hands behind their back. "What in gods name are you doing!"

"Sorry pan" they all mumbled looking down at their feet.

"I leave you for an hour to find that you've trashed the place!"

"Sorry pan" they mumbled again.

"I expect all of you to clean this up!"

"Yes pan" they said and started to move away so they can clean up.

"Hey pan!" Dylan shouted. I turned to her. But as soon as I did I was smacked in the face by a mudball. "Live a little"

All the boys burst out laughing at me. So did Dylan. I smirked and picked up a handful of mud. While Dylan was too busy trying to calm her self, I threw the mud ball directly at her cheek.

She gasped "you little-" she didn't finish as she launched another mud ball at me.

Then all of a sudden mud balls were flying everywhere along with laughter. But one laughter stood out. Dylan's laughter was like music to my ears. I wish I could listen to it forever.

Distracted by that i didn't notice the one lost boy trip me up into a mud puddle. The laughter died down. I groaned and stood up. When everyone saw my mud covered face the laughter wouldn't stop.

Dylan's POV

Once the mud fight was finished I walked back into the tree house to wash off.

"You had fun then didn't you?" mortem asked behind me.

"Maybe I'm trying to be an optimist before I die" I said back before turning back to him. "Are you hear to tell me about how many days I have left?"

"No Dylan nap. But I got other news for you" his lips curled up into a smirk.

I sighed "what is it?" I asked cautiously.

"We have a new arrival on neverland. Goes by the name Blackbeard"

I froze in the spot "no" I muttered.

"Yes Dylan nap. So perhaps you won't die from the curse. Perhaps your dear old dad will kill you beforehand" he said before vanishing.

I took a couple heavy breaths whilst holding my self against the wall. I felt some thing's being knocked over by the side of me then the door burst open. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was peter running towards me.

... umm hi....

I know it's been a while.

Sorry!

I'm just dealing with things at the moment so it's been hard. But the good news is that I should be finishing this book soon so yay!

Until next time (which I hope won't be too long)