Chapter 2

Peters pov

Me and my new group of lost boys were having a bonfire party. I was playing my pan flute and the boys were dancing round the fire. When the ground started to shake. All the boys except me and my head boy Carlos fell to the ground. Then a powerful gush of magic came and knocked Carlos to the ground but i stayed up.

" what the bloody hell was that!" Carlos shouted.

" somthing bad" i say and ran into the forrest to the beach. I look over the coast and see another island. How did that get their?.

"SHADOW!" I screamed not taking my eyes off the island. My shadow flew next to me.

" yes pan" he said darkly.

" why is there another island?" I ask and scrunch my eyebrows together.

" its not just an island its your key to immortality "

" what do you mean? I thought i needed true loves kiss" i said looking at him. Im so confused.

" you do. Here"he said throwing a scroll at me. I opened it. It was a drawing of a girl with long strait brown hair, almost grey eyes,a small but cute nose and small plump lips.

" what is this?" i ask not taking my eyes off the enchanting girl.

" immortality" he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him but he was gone. I heard bushes rustled then Carlos and a couple lost boys came out. I quickly shoved the scroll into my pocket and looked back at the island.

" why is there another island?" Carlos asked.

I smirked and turned back to the confused lost boys." Why don't we all go visit the island and find out" i say. The boys all cheer " go get the rest of the boys and prepare the boats.oh and don't forget your weapons" they all cheer again and leave.

Me and Carlos stayed. I take out my telescope and look through it. I see a girl with blonde hair who also had a telescope and staring strait at me. She then ran off into the forrest. I smirk again.

"Looks like the islands been inhabited"

Dylan's pov

15 minutes after the earthquake i sent chloe to investigate what happened as i calmed the girls down. Suddenly chloe came back catching her breath.

"Theres another island full of boys and it looks like there preparing to come over" she said in one breath. My eyes widened but then i smirked. " let them come over we will be ready"

" yes nap" she said and walked over to the girls. The game is about to begin