Chapter 5

Peters pov

I just stood there and watched as she slammed her hut door close. I then look at the group of girls they were all glaring at me accept one who was starring at the ground with a puzzled look on her face. She had long dark almost black hair and piercing blue eyes she looked to be 15 but she reminded me of Dylan. A lot.

" I suggest that you go before Nap gets back and things get really bloody" chloe said through gritted teeth.

I look at the group one more time they were still glaring at me except the girl she looked at me with a confused face. I then turned on my heels and start to March away. Great pan you lost your chance for immortality.

15 minutes later

The boys were in front of me making their way back to the boats. I was slowly walking behind them thinking of ways to get Dylan to love me but as she banished me from her island I have to find a way to get her to come to my island. My thoughts were interrupted by a twig snapping behind me. I turned around to see no one. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk.

"Pssst!" Someone whisper-shouted behind me. I turned around but no one was there. I was just about to turn around when a hand grabbed me and pulled me into the bush. I look at the person to see that its the girl from before.

" what do you want" I hissed at her.

" to talk" she said and looked out of the bushes to see if anyone was looking for us.

" about?" I asked getting annoyed. Raising my eyebrow.

" how did you do that?" She asked.

" I don't know my eyebrows have al" I started

" not that!" She shouts and rolling her eyes. " you didn't get killed by Dylan after not listening to her"

" what?" I ask

" she never has mercy on boys who don't listen to her first time and especially when they call her babe so what makes you different?" She asked herself.

" who are you and why do you care so much Dylan?" i asked getting really annoyed.

" I'm Annie Nap, Dylan's little sister" she said. Dylan's little sister I think I found a way to get Dylan to my island.

" well Annie I think I found a way to find out why your sister was like that" i say. " what do you me" she starts but I quickly grab my sleeping powder which I always keep on me and blow it in her face. I catch just before she hits the floor and put her over my shoulder. I smirk and walk my way to the boats. Carlos sees me and runs up to me.

"Pan what are you doing, I don't think Dylan or Nap or whatever she likes to be called is going to come to our island for just one girl" he said out of breath.

" yes but you see this is no ordinary girl" I said. He looked at me confused. " this is Annie, Annie Nap. Dylan's little sister" I said and smirked. " and she is going to get Dylan to my island" I said in a matter of factly tone. Carlos smirked too.

Dylan's pov

I was in my hut still I could tell the boys left the island because I sensed it but It feels like someone else left the island. Probably not unless Peter pan made friends with the fallen fairy. "I need a drink" I said to myself. I stood up and walked into my kitchen. My hut might look small but i made it with magic so it's small on the outside and big on the inside. I started looking in my fridge when the front door barged open. Oh what now.

" NAP!!" A familiar voice screamed. I walked into the living room to see chloe frantically looking for me while making a mess.

" CHLOE!!" I yelled. She screamed and jumped round to see me.

"Nap" she said out of breath.

" what do you want?" I asked.

She ran over to me and handed me a note. When I read it my blood started to boil it said.

If you ever want to see your sister again come to my island alone within two days or she dies your choice.
Yours truly
Peter Pan xx

xx what the hell. If he wants to play this way fine I find it more fun.