Chapter 15

Dylan's PoV

I slowly get up. I'm hungry. I walk out the door and to the kitchen. I opened the first cupboard I saw and looked inside. Pasta,bread and some mouldy thing. Nice

Okay next cupboard. Half a chocolate cake, a packet of crisps and a cereal bar. Score. I grabbed a tray from the draining board and loaded it with the sugary goodness. Now I need a spoon for the cake.

*
Okay I couldn't find a spoon so I had to make do with a ladle. I grabbed the ladle and scooped some the cake on it. Just as I brought it to my mouth the door slam open making me jump and get the chocolate all over mouth.

"Dylan!" A voice shouted from the living room. I stood up and ran to the room to see Annie and some guy. Once Annie saw me she brought me into a huge bear hug.

"Why have you got chocolate round your mouth?" She mumbled into my shoulder.

"I ate chocolate cake with a ladle." I replied. Someone cleared their throat both me and Annie turned to the person.

"we haven't formally met im Carlos. pans head boy" the boy said I gave him a curt nod.

"what do you want Carlos?" I ask while standing in front of my sister in a protective manner. Annie grabbed my arm to make me look at her. she gave me a pleading look. I know she hates violence.

"well pan told me to send Annie over to help you prepare for this umm ceremony thing" he said while fiddling with his hands and looking anywhere but me.

" I cant stand this Dylan. why is he doing this to us? to you?" Annie said while wiping the chocolate off my face with her sleeve. "what are the rest of the girls going to do? your their leader"

oh my god my lost girls!.

"umm guys I don't want to interrupt this family reunion but pan gave me orders to have you ready within two hours" Carlos said and closed the front door. Annie and I gave each other the knowing look. it will never be a family reunion without William.

*

"you look so beautiful Dylan" Annie said while fixing the back of the dress out while I just stared blankly into the mirror in front of us.

"if it wasn't for the occasion I'd believe you" I mumbled. Annie gave my arm a reassuring squeeze. pan decided not only to force me into marring him but to choose my dress. great

"look Dyla-" there was a knock at the door then Carlos popped his head into the room.

"you look beautiful Dylan. anyway you got 5 minutes till we go" he said and walked more into the room.

"may I ask who is marrying them?" Annie asked.

Carlos looked down and started to rub the back of his neck. "umm Felix is"

"WHAT!" Annie screeched. making me cover my ears and walk away from her.

"what is it with her and screaming?" carlos asked while looking at me.

I just shrugged and said " its new to me too".

Carlos gave me a concerned look. " are you alright? you seem too calm to be someone being forced to marry a demon. I would of thought you'd be acting more like that" carlos said and pointed to annie who was pacing back and forth and muttering things under her breath.

I raised my eyebrow at her then turned to him "so how come felix is doing it?" I ask ignoring his statement.

"pan didn't say, he just said that he knew what he was doing" he looked down at his watch and sighed "we got one minute" Annie decided this would be the moment to turn into a gorilla and pick up a vase and smash it against the wall then scream bloody murder. I chuckled a little at her outburst while carlos took a few steps back.

*

annie gave me a big hug and walked off with Carlos holding a dagger to her neck. he gave me an apologetic look and carried on walking down the aisle I looked behind me to see the two buff lost boys still there. they were making sure I wouldn't run off. They held an emotionless face and kept their eyes forward. It was so quiet that if you listened closely you could probably hear the ants having a conversation.

"It's time" the husky voice of one of the buff boys said, making me jump into a fighting stance from fright. The other buff boy chuckled at my reaction.

" not funny you jerk!" I shouted and started to walk. From the footsteps behind me I knew the boys were following me. We turned the corner and all Eyes were on me.

The lost boys were in two groups on either side to form an aisle. In front of the aisle stood satan and the fallen fairy. By the side of satan stood my sister and Carlos who still had the knife to her throat. When I made eye contact with the devil he smirked at me. I sighed and carried on walking. I looked at felix to see him tapping his foot. He was signalling something to me. But what?

Soon I stopped and stood right next to the devil. I didn't even spare him a glance and kept my attention on felix. I could feel pans intensive stare on me but shrugged it off. Felix cleared his throat and began. "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today- ahhh" felix screamed as an arrow landed in his arm. I turned in the direction the arrow came from.

"Not on our watch!"  Chloe shouted. then chaos happened