Chapter 7

Dylan's PoV (2 days ago)

I'm so angry right now, how dare he steal my sister although I do like how he doesn't stop until he gets what he wants. Wait what no I don't he's annoying.

"Nap!" A voice shouted snapping me out of thought I turned round to see Chloe looking very angry.

" you're sister has just been kidnapped by the biggest jerk in the realm and your here destroying a tree with your sword!! Why don't you do something for the sake of your sister!! And leave that poor tree alone it hasn't done anything to you!!" Chloe snapped. Wow it's been centuries since I last saw her like this.

I turned round to look at the tree i just destroyed it had a load of sword marks and burn marks. "I didn't burn the tree" I said tracing my fingers on the burn marks.

Chloe sighed " leia did that on her last rant" she said in an annoyed tone.

Leia is a lost girl with anger issues who also likes setting fire to things. She's a pyromaniac but I warned her not to set fire to anything near camp. And she wouldn't dare disobey me.

"Okay I need a to get onto the island without him sensing my presence" I said to myself

" you know you could ask the fallen fairy" Chloe said like it was the obvious thing in the world. Actually that could work.

" good idea thanks Chloe!!" I yelled starting to walk to the fairies home. " watch over camp while I'm gone!" I shouted behind me.

20 minutes later

I finally arrived at the fallen fairies home. More like a giant cave. I took the lantern buy the side of the entrance of the cave and used my magic to light it up. I started to walk in.

" hello where are you?" I ask.

Silence

" fallen fairy" I ask

" how many times do I have to tell you I don't like to be called that?" A dark husky voice said in the darkness of the cave. " what do you want? Haven't I told you to leave me alone?" The voice said again. This time the figure walked into the light lit by my lantern.

" I need your help with something or more like someone" I said through gritted teeth.

" fine I'll help but for a price" the figure said darkly.

" what do you want?" I ask getting annoyed.

" first I would like for you to call me by my real name and second" the figure paused " I want a single strand of that lovely long hair of yours" 

" fine" I grumbled. The figure just stared at me waiting for me to say there name. I crossed my arms and sighed " felix" I said

" much better now who is this someone you want me to help with" he said emotion less.

" his name is Peter Pan" I said

Felix looked taken aback by that answer. What is he hiding. But soon he smirked. What is it with everyone smirking. " I'd be delighted to help" he said and did a little chuckle.

" great now let's get to work" I said walking passed him and further into the cave.

" you haven't forgot my payment have you " Felix said behind me. I turned round to see him with his hand open and stretched towards me.

" course not" I mumbled. And pulled a single strand of hair out of my head and placed it into his hand. " why do you want it anyway?" I ask.

" that's my business, let's get down to your business" he said and started to walk further into his cave with me hot on his trail. When we got to the centre of his cave which is basically his living room.