Chapter 6

Peters pov

It's been two days and she still hasn't come. I have her sister locked up in Wendy's old cage. She woke up a few hours after I kidnapped her but she wouldn't talk to anyone maybe her sister taught her well.

Now I was sitting on a log by the fire thinking of why she hasn't come to get her sister.the boys were either talking or sharpening their weapons. Carlos saw me and walked over to me.

" why'd you think she hasn't come?" I ask not even looking at him, keeping my eyes on the fire.

" don't know maybe she doesn't care for her sister" he said and sat down next to me,I sighed. " are you still going to kill her?" He asked fidgeting with his fingers.

" well I always keep my word" i said and stood up "boys!!!" I shouted getting their attention. They all stood up and gathered round me. "As you all know we have a special guest with us Annie Nap sister of Dylan Nap" i said and turned to look at Carlos.

" Carlos would you go get her please?" I ask him. He nods and walked off to the cage just outside of camp. He soon came back with a Annie struggling to get out of his grip.

" tie her up to that tree" I said pointing to the tree next to Carlos. He nodded and walked over to it, two other lost boys also going over to help him. Once they had her tied up I began talking again.

" you see boys I made a promise to Dylan" I said walking over to Annie who is struggling to get out of the ropes around her. I turned round to see the boys look at me confused." I promised Dylan if she didn't come to my island in two days I will kill her sister" I said. At the corner of my eyes I could see Annie stiffen and the boys looked either excited or terrified. I smirked.

" and I don't see Dylan anywhere so I need to live up to that promise, we're going to play a game. I call it target practice" I said and magicked up an apple." Get your bows boys" I said, they all turned round and ran to their tents to get there bow and arrows. I turned round and looked at Annie. She looked terrified.

" aw Annie don't look like that it's not your fault, it's your sisters if she actually cared for you you wouldn't be in this situation" I said and placed the apple on her head and started to walk over to the group of boys who had their bows and crossbows ready.

" she does care" a quiet voice said. I stopped in my tracks and turned round to look at Annie. She looked angry. I raised my eyebrow and burst out laughing. " if she cares for you why isn't she here?" I ask.

" why do you want her anyway? so what if both of your islands are in the same realm just stay on your island and she will stay on hers and you can act like she never existed and if I know my sister she will do the same!!" She snapped.

" you got a sharp tongue, I knew your sister had one but I didn't think you had, I'm surprised. But none the less that's not going to stop me from killing you. BOYS AIM YOUR ARROWS!!" I shout they all raise there bows and aim at Annie.

" FIRE!!!" I shout they all shoot and the arrows flew right at Annie who had her eyes screwed shut. The arrows were about to hit her when they stopped in mid air and fell on the ground. Then all the boys fell to the floor asleep even Annie who was somehow untied and the campfire blew out. I knew exactly who it is.

" ahh so you decided to come after all" I said. Then all of a sudden an arrow came flying towards me but I caught it before It could hit me. I laughed at this." Why don't you stop playing hide and seek and show yourself Dylan" I said

"Who said I was hiding" a voice said behind me. I turned around to see the one and only Dylan Nap.

" well I didn't expect you to come but that's not important now" I said and started to slowly walk over to her " what's important is how I couldn't sense you on my island and how you found my camp" I said. She smirked.

" well let's just say i met an old friend of yours" she said slyly.

" old friend? I don't have any old friends" I said confused by what she meant. She raised her eyebrow

"Really, you can come out now!!" She called behind her. A figure walked out of the forest but I couldn't see who it is until they got into the moonlight that me and Dylan are under. My eyes widened when I saw who it was. no it couldn't be.

" felix" I said