Chapter 21

Dylan's PoV

I don't know where I am right now but damn I'm comfortable. I could just lie here all day.

"Your awake" a voice from my left said. I opened one of my eyes and turned my head to the voice.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked the mystery boy. He had long brown hair that reached his neck, pale skin and hazel eyes.

"My name is Archer. Pan told me To watch you until you wake up" he said and sat on the bed next to me. Turns out we're in pans room. " you've only been asleep for four hours. No biggie" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Umbra! Where's umbra?" As if on que the not so small pup jumped up on the bed next to me. It is no secret that dire wolves grow incredibly fast.

"She wouldn't leave the room until you woke up. Dire wolf pups are normally like that. It was the Same for me" he said and stroked umbra, who leaned into him.

"You have a dire wolf?" I asked. He sheepishly smiled and nodded.

" his name is mentis. He was crazy as a pup. Now he's just a lazy old sod" archer said while laughing. He then cleared his throat and stood up. " right I better go get pan" he said and walked out.

Umbra barked at me and started to lick my face. I scrunched up my nose. "Hello to you too umbra" I said pushing her away.

Suddenly pan burst through the door.when he saw me sitting on the bed relief flooded his face. "Oh thank god" he said and ran over to me.

"Hey crazy guy" i muttered while stoking umbras fur. He reached over to stroke umbra but she growled and tried to bite him. He frowned. "Don't take it personally she growled at felix as well"

Pans face brightened a small bit "look Dylan we need to talk" he said and placed a hand on my blanket covered leg. I gave him a sarcastic laugh and carried on stroking umbra, who was purring a little. Pan sighed " I guess I should tell you why i did all this"

"Did what?" I asked wanting him to tell me everything he did to me and my girls.

"Dylan please?" He pleaded.

I glanced up at him and glared "did what pan?" I growled out. As if sensing my anger umbra growled as well.

"I kidnapped your sister, threatened to kill her multiple times, tried to force you into marring me, muted you, took your powers, called you babe, tried to kill Chloe and cursed you. Although the last one was by accident" he said in one breath.

"That wasn't so hard was it" I said and gave him a sarcastic smile. He rolled his eyes. "So wanna explain why you did this?"

"Wanna hear the short or whole story?" He asked

"Whole" I replied sitting up a bit more to see peter better.

"I was once a drunken man living on the street with my two children. My eight years old son rumple and my three month old daughter leyna. I sent them away with two spinsters until I had enough to support them. Everybody in the village knew who i was and wouldn't employ me so I decided to make money from card games on the street. My son found me and confronted me. He told me of a way for us to get away from this world and start a fresh. He had a magic bean that could create portals into other realms. We ended up going to neverland. Thats where i met my shadow. At the time he was just someone who guarded the island. When we met i was trying to find pixie dust to fly. He told me it wouldn't work because I wasn't a boy anymore. But he made a deal with me. If I gave up my children I could be young again-"

"You gave up your children for youth! What the hell is wrong with you" I shouted interrupting his speech.

"Let me finish?" pan asked. I folded my arms and huffed. With that peter continued " yes I did choose youth over my children and it came with consciences. my youth was limited, but I found a way to become immortal. My great grandson henry had something called the heart of the truest beliver. If he gave me his heart I would become immortal, but he would die-"

"You must really hate your family" i butted in. He ignored me and carried on.

"I had two people bring henry to me. I had to make him trust me. But i had to rush it as his family came to rescue him and my youth was running out. He gave me his heart but his family took it back and brought him back to life. They took him home to storybrook.lets just say there was a lot of chaos and Felix's death was only part of it. I was about to kill henrys family until my son came and killed both me and himself" he paused.

" somehow my son got brought back to life and because of that so did I. This time i was young again and in neverland. I also needed a different thing to become immortal. True loves kiss, and when i get it both me and my true love will become immortal" he finished off.

"Thats a nice story. Now where do i fit into this" I asked sarcastically.

"Remember the day when I found you looking through my stuff?" He asked. I nodded. "Did you see what was on the scroll?"

"Yes it was a picture of me. You are one crazy guy" I said raising my eyebrows.

"My shadow gave it to me the day your island showed up on the ocean.he told me this is my key to immortality. Dylan you are my true love"

My eyes widened. Well shit.

Finally Dylan learns the truth! Sorry for my late updates I've just been very busy with school work atm. If your curious who leyna is, she is a character from another book of mine called 'the light one'. Thanks for reading

Casey x