Chapter 10

Dylan's pov

I woke up on something hard and moving up and down. What the hell. I opened my eyes to see that I had slept on the worst thing in the universe. Peter pan. I slowly got up and tiptoed out of the room into a living room. I have to get out of here. I searched the room until I saw another door. Bingo.

I walked over to the door and touched the handle. But as soon as I did my hand started to burn. I yelped and pulled it to my chest. I heard laughing behind me. I turned around to see the demon himself.

" your so predictable babe " he said. I thought I warned him. I tried to conjure up a fireball In my hand but I couldn't. What the heck. Pan laughed again.

" what the hell" I muttered

"I've taken your magic away from you." He said and smirked at me. Oh hell no.

" give it back" I growled through my teeth.

" you can have it back. But not yet. Not until we fulfil the prophecy" he said. Prophecy?

" PETER PAN I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY MAGIC BACK IM GONNA " I started but he flicked his wrist and I couldn't talk. He is gonna wish he was never born when I'm done with him .

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin making me look into his forest green eyes. " I like you better like this." He said. I raised my eyebrow at him telling him to continue. " magic less, quiet and most of all weak" he said. That's it.

I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back then threw him to the floor and put my foot on his back to stop him from getting up. Weak my ass.

" alright not so weak. But you might want to get off me if you want to see your sister again" he said

I quickly got off him and he stood up. I pointed to the door. He laughed.

"So eager to see your sister are we" he said. I glared at him so he put his hands up in mock surrender. " alright alright but first" he flicked his wrist and smoke surrounded me.

When it disappeared I was in a strapless green dress that fell to the floor. I hate dresses. I looked at it in disgust then turned back to the devil. he was looking me up and down with a smirk on his face.

" let's go" he said and walked out the door with me following behind him. I was just about to walk out the door frame when I was sent flying back. Stupid protection spell. Peter turned back at me and laughed.

" looks like you can't leave. Shame. Well I'll send your sister your regards. See you in a bit babe" he said and walked off. I am going to make his life a living hell.