Chapter 16

3rd person pov
In dark hollow

Sirius chuckled while floating down to the ground next to Meredith, Standing in front of the shadowy figure.

"Looks like we have more visitors on neverland, female visitors" he said and leaned closer to Meredith.

"Let's start the next phase" Meredith said also leaning forwards. They were so close that they were almost touching and if it was possible to see their faces, you would see a matching pair of smirks.

Dylans pov

"Attack!" Pan shouted, grabbed me and started to pull me away. But surprisingly Carlos got in front of pan and tackled him to the ground. He held him down while looking at me. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my arm. I turned to see Annie with a panicked face.

"Go!" Carlos screamed at me. I looked round to see that all my girls and the lost boys were fighting, arrows were being shot left, right and centre and a couple of either passed out or dead bodies on the floor. "Now! I can't hold him forever!" Carlos cried while pan struggled under him with a livid look on his face.

"Dylan come on!" Annie shouted while tugging on my arm. I gave one more final glance to pan to see him looking at me. his eyes showed the look of desperation. Annie tugged my arm again "Dylan!" It looked like she was about to cry. With that we both dashed past the fight with the occasional lost boy trying to attack us but ended up being jumped by one of the girls.

Me and Annie made it to the edge of the camp. Annie was about to drag me into the forest when I tugged her arms to tell her to stop. When she did I looked back to the camp. Carlos was knocked out on the floor and pan was about to get up. I looked at the other end of the camp to see chloe charging for pan with her club held high.

I looked back at pan to see him waiting for her with darkness surrounding his hands. Magic. I quickly started to run over to them while ignoring Annie protests. Just as soon as pan shot this darkness at chloe I jumped in front of her. "No!" Pan shouted.

Suddenly i felt a darkness go through me. It felt like i was burning inside out and my flesh was starting to Rot. a sudden screeching pierced my ears and a thumping started to go on in my head. I felt like I was slowly and agonisingly dying. I screamed in pain and huddled up into a ball on the floor. I closed my eyes and started to breathe heavily while I held my hands to my head.

Suddenly I felt arms pick me up and started to move. I slightly opened my eyes to see felix carrying me away from the battle. I looked over my shoulder to see everyone still fighting except for chloe and pan who were just staring at me. Pan had tears in his eyes. I groaned and looked back at felix, who was starting back at me. " don't worry Dylan I got you. I'm taking you to safety" was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. One hell of a wedding.