Chapter 9

Peters pov

I gently place Dylan on my bed and kissed her forehead. She doesn't seem so vicious when she's sleeping. I walked out of my tree house. But before I left I put a protection spell on it so if Dylan woke up she couldn't get out.

Then I headed to camp where i see my lost boys are awake and tied felix and Annie to a stake in the middle of the camp.

" pan we found theese two asleep in the camp. We know one as annie nap but the other we don't know and he won't tell us his name" Carlos said

" thank you Carlos" I said and looked up at carlos.

" I see you have replaced me" felix said with no emotion in his voice. I smirked at him.

" well I thought you were dead felix. So I think I have some right to get a new second in command" I said

Felix turned his gaze from me and to Carlos " you should be careful Carlos. He might be nice to you one minute and the next he's ripping out your heart and crushing it" felix spat.

I was just about to say something when Annie started screaming at everyone. "SHUT UP!SHUT UP! SHUT UP! NONE OF THIS WOULD Of HAPPENED IF YOU JUST LEFT US ALONE AFTER DYLAN BANNED YOU FROM OUR ISLAND! MY SISTERS ISN'T ONE FOR LOSING!SHE WILL DESTROY YOU PAN!"  She growled the last bit at me.

I laughed at her outrage and she put on a confused face " is that why she's unconscious in my bed and now stripped of her magic" I say. Annie let's out a quiet gasp but made a hard face.

" Dylan nap always wins" she seethed through her teeth.

" im getting tired of this now. Boys put our special guests in the cages. Liam and jasper keep guard. Everyone else go to bed we have a busy day tomorrow" i said and walked off.

I climbed back up to my treehouse and went to my bedroom. Dylan was still asleep where I left her. I got into bed with her and listened to her steady breathing. What a day we'll have tomorrow.

3rd person pov (2 days ago)

Sirius and Meredith were in dark hallow having a catch up. When Sirius sensed Dylan enter the island with felix. The necklaces had no effect on him or Meredith.

" looks like our plan is working " Sirius said darkly.

" shall we begin phase two?" Meredith asked

" we shall" Sirius agreed

Chloes pov (now)

" chloe!" A voice yelled through the trees. Then a figure popped out. It was amy.

" amy what's wrong shouldn't you be out fishing?" Chloe asked

" it's the other island it's closer than before. its moving towards us" amy frantically said.

" what! What should we do? nothing this bad has happened when Dylan was away" chloe said breathing heavily.

" we need Dylan she can solve this" amy said.

" but we have to wait five more days before we attack its Dylan's orders" chloe said

" but this is bad we need her now!" Amy shouted.

" your right. Get everyone ready at dawn we attack in two days time" chloe said