Chapter 25

Dylan's POV
"Will you stop looking at me!" I shout glaring at Pan as he watches me shove pancakes down my throat.

"Your sitting opposite to me! Where else am I going to look?" Peter said raising his eyebrow, A small smirk forming.

"At the ceiling for all I care" I replied, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

"I could choke" he replied.

I leaned forward and smiled at him "good" I whispered.

"You are one evil person Dylan nap" he said, the smirk finally showing.

"I try to be" I replied before shoving the last pancake in my mouth.

"Lets play a game" Peter said looking at me square in the eye.

"I like games" I smirked. "I got an excellent one for us to play"

The only answer I got was a bigger smirk.

*

"Ahh" a boy yelled avoiding the dagger that Pan launched at me.

"George what are you doing here?" Peter asked putting his hands down in annoyance. Eyebrows furrowing.

"I think the better question is why you threw a dagger at me?" The boy said, placing a hand over his heart, heavily breathing.

"Well I was actually throwing it at Dylan but she dodged because you came in" Peter shrugged

"We're playing catch the dagger" I replied smiling at the boys also known as 'George'

"You two must have a death wish" George mumbled

"Well considering I'm already dying this is like a practice" I shrugged. Peter gave me a pointed look.

"You are not going to die Dylan I will find a way to stop this curse" he said. The determination in his eyes from earlier returned as he looked me dead in the eye.

I snorted "good luck finding one within twelve days" I replied, pulling the dagger out of the wall, leaving a small hole in the wall. " you can barely find an excuse for kidnapping Annie"

"My excuse is that I needed you on this island" he rolled his eyes.

"That's what they all say" I replied with a raise of an eyebrow.

"God! How many people have kidnapped your sister?" Peter asked, catching the dagger I threw his way.

I tilted my head to the side and pursed my lips "you know what! I've lost count" I laughed at the face peter pulled.

"I'm still here you know!" George shouted, making me jump and then get into attack mode, flipping him to the floor "ow what was that for!"

"Scaring me You imbecile!" I said smacking the top of his head.

"Is she always like this?" George asked tilting his head up to look at peter.

Peter shrugged "when I scared her this morning she screamed and fell to the floor"

"Not when she scared. Just in general. You know the attitude?"

"Oh yeah she's always like that" peter said nodding at him. "It's a blessing and a curse"

I glared at them both "assholes" I muttered.

I stood off the boy and looked at both of them. "What are you doing here George?" Peter asked as soon as the boy stood up.

"Umm" the boy looked down at his feet "the boat has landed on the shore"

"What how is that possible? there's a Barrier around this place" I asked turning to the confused pan.

He shrugged "beats me. I know as much as you"

"Blackbeard and his men were going to the two mountains Last time i checked" George shrugged

"Why would they go there?" Peter asked. He turned to look at me, but I was too busy panicking "Dylan are you okay?"

"I need to go" I said rushing out of the room, ignoring peters protests. Just before I got to the front door Peter teleported in front of me. "Get out of the way pan!" I snapped trying to barge past him

He grabbed my arms and made stop where I was "why are you panicking love?" He asked

I just couldn't take it anymore. The tear were falling down my face as I breathed heavily. Peter pulled me into a hug, stroking my hair and whispering comforting words in my ear. Then he pulled back and looked me dead in the eyes "what's wrong?"

I took a deep breath "he's going to the Indians camp, he's going to kill Annie"