Chapter 36

Dylan's PoV

"You can't be serious Felix! If she doesn't kill you peter will surely do so" I exclaimed. Throwing my hands up in the air.

Felix opened his mouth to speak but then the door opened and peter walked into the room. "Why would I kill felix?"

Me and Felix looked at each other before turning back to peter. "Well it wouldn't be the first time" Felix mumbled

Peter furrowed his eyebrows in anger "I thought we were over that Felix" he then placed the mugs he was holding on the desk.

"That's a grudge I will hold for the rest of my life" that's when Felix's eye sparkled and he sent me a small wink. I gave him a confused look before looking at peter. "Have you ever been betrayed by the person you trusted most Pan?"

"You know I have Felix. Why are you saying this?" Peter then walked closer to us. That's when Felix chuckled.

"Rumple doesn't count Pan,You never trusted him. In fact there's not a lot of people that you do trust. So that's the question Pan." That's when Felix got straight into his face "who does Peter Pan trust?"

Peter sighed he looked at me briefly before looking back at felix "I trust you felix. I always have and you don't know how much it hurt me to see you die but it had to be done. You think I didn't regret it. Every night before I went to sleep I pictured your pained expression as I crushed your heart. It haunts me till this very day felix! If I could change the past I would in a heartbeat. You were and still are my best friend" he said quieting down at the end then he looked at the floor "I'm sorry"

Felix gave a small chuckle before backing away from him "You remember the expression don't you peter" he looked up and gave him a confused face. "An eye for an eye"

That's when Felix grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine. My eye were wide in shock. I stood there paralysed at what he was doing. His kiss was rough, nothing like peters. It seemed like it lasted forever but it was only a few seconds. When Felix stopped he ran and jumped out the window.

I took a deep breath and turned to peter. He was staring at the window a pained expression on his face before it turned into anger. That's when the room started to shake. The windows started to spider web.

"Peter" I quietly called out. He kept on staring at the window ignoring me. I hesitantly touched his arm. As soon as I touched his arm glass went shattering everywhere. I dived to the ground whilst peter just stood there. Then he marched out the room. I quickly stood up and followed after him.

"Peter!" I called trying to catch up with his fast pace. He didn't stop he just carried on going. "Peter!" I called again.

That's what I did until we got the center of camp. All the laughter and chatter died down immediately. Peter then suddenly stopped, making me barge into his back. But he didn't seemed fazed at all.

"Boys!" He called. All the lost boys stood up. Whilst the lost girls and Indians gave each other confused looks. " I need you to go to the woods and find Felix. I want you to bring me back his head" Almost everybody gasped. But the boys did as they're leader commanded and ran into the woods.

"No!" Chloe shouted from the crowd "you can't kill him"

Peter gave her a blank look "just watch me"

That's when she charged at him. Tiger lily and Danielle held her back. She was in tears at this point "why? What did he ever do to you!?" She screamed at him.

"He kissed what was mine!" He shouted back at her. She shut up for a second before looking at me. I looked down to the ground.

"No! He wouldn't do that to me!" That's when I zoned out both peter and Chloe were shouting back and for to each other. Instead I looked at the distance there was a light shining in my eyes. Umbra came trotting over with something in her mouth. Once she got to me she placed the object on the floor. I quickly picked it up and nearly gasped when I saw what it was. It was the necklace Felix gave me before we came on Neverland.

I looked round at the crowd to see if anyone noticed me pick it up. It seemed only one person had they're eye on me and that was tiger lily. She gave me a small nod before looking back at the crowd. I get it now. She sent umbra to give it to me. I have a feeling she also knew what was going down between me and Felix.

I quickly clicked it round my neck and silently walked away from the crowd. Nobody seemed to notice. Peter was too preoccupied with shouting at chloe to notice either. I gave a quiet sigh "I'm sorry peter" I whispered before running off into the forest the opposite direction the boys went.