Chapter 17

Dylan's PoV

Darkness

That's the first thing I see. Then the voices started coming.

"You can trust me babe"

"You got fire, I like fire"

"Oh did I forget to introduce myself. I'm Peter, Peter Pan"

"Why don't you stop playing hide and seek and show your self Dylan"

"Let's make it a bet to see who's more powerful me or you"

" you are more powerful than I thought. But are more powerful than me"

"Your mine now"

"Your so predictable babe"

"You can have it back. But not yet not until we fulfil the prophecy"

"I like you better like this"

"Magic Less, quiet and most of all weak" stop it

"Weak" stop

"Weak" stop it

"Weak" stop, stop, stop.

"Dylan!" A voice called through the darkness.

"Dylan" the voice shouted again. Suddenly the darkness turned into light. I was stood in a white room with five doors on each side of the room. I started to panic and ran to the first door tugging on it. Then the next and so on. They are all locked.

"There's no point" a voice said behind me. I turned round to face the person.

When I saw the person my jaw almost broke off. The familiar blue eyes and messy black bush hair stood in front of me " close your mouth little sister you'll catch flies"

"William?" I asked. He still looked the same age that he died or I think he did.

He gave me a bright smile. " hi Dylan" then he started to walk towards me.

"H-how? I saw you die" I said and started to walk backwards away from him.

" I did" he said and stopped in front of me. " your in the afterlife"

What? Am I dead? As if my brother seen my confused face he answered " no you're not dead. But you are close to death"

I looked round at the room again " I thought the afterlife would be more interesting than this" I muttered.

"Oh it is. We are in the passing.  The room people who just died or are dying come to. That's why you couldn't use the doors. Your not dead." He said. 

We stood in silence for a while. "How's Annie?" I smiled a bit at him.

"She's good. She's got out of her shell" I said referring to the load of confidence she showed over the past few days.

He chuckled "that's good" he nodded.

We had a good conversation for a while until he got serious.

"Dylan the reason your here is because I needed to warn you. A person from our past is coming to get both you and Annie. Our father" he said. My eyes widened.

"Not only that but that curse that Peter Pan put on you has weakened you. You are going to start hearing voices, hallucinating, and your body is going to shut down day by day" he carried on

"Is there a cure?" I asked

He nodded " there's only one cure" he said.

"What is it?" I asked grabbing his shoulders.

He shook his head. " that's for you to find out" he then hugged me " goodbye sis"

"Wait what? Don't leave me William. I only just got you back. you promise never to leave me" I said when he started to walk to a door. He grabbed the handle and open the door.

He then turned to me "I never left you Dylan. i've always been with you. In here" he said and put his hand on his chest and over his heart. I was a crying mess by now. He then walked into the door.

That's when I woke up. my eyes opened and I shot up from the bed I was on. Where am I?