Chapter 13

Peters PoV

After I told Dylan the news, she almost snapped my neck until I threatened to kill her sister. So after she calmed down or should I say not try to kill me, I blew sleeping powder in her face and she was out like a light. I gently placed her in my bed and headed out.

I waltz back to the cages to see Felix was asleep and Annie was gripping the bars and shaking them while muttering 'die pan' under her breath.

"Having fun?" I asked. Annie quickly jumped, making her bang her head on top of the cage and turned to me with a glare.

"What do you want?" She growled through her teeth while leaning forward so her face was on the bars.

"I wanted to invite you to a celebration" I said while walking closer to the cage. She just stared blankly at me. " you remember how Felix told you that true loves kiss will make both me and Dylan immortal?" i asked. She nodded.

" well I think the best day to turn immortal is on our wedding day tomorrow. Don't you think?" I said smirking at the end.

Annie growled at me "she will never marry you"

"She will if there was a dagger to her sisters throat." I said making Annie grab her neck and scoot away from me. " Carlos will be round in the morning to collect you" I said and turned on my heels and began to waltz off.

"You're a monster!" Annie shouted. Making me stop in my tracks and turn back to her.

"Not a monster. A bloody demon" I said and continued on my journey.

Some time later

" your time is running out" Sirius said floating round me and the sand timer

"Don't you think I know that. How long do you think I have left?" I asked

" two months at the most" he said

" that's plenty of time. Me and Dylan are getting married tomorrow. I'll kiss her then" I said

" it won't work" he said while floating in front of me and folded his arms.

"What do you mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows

"For true loves kiss to work both people need to love each other. Dylan obviously doesn't love you and I can tell your only doing this for immortality" he said

" she will learn to love me and I her. We have at least 2 months till then. That's plenty of time" I said

"Perhaps" he said while floating out of skull rock. She will love one day, Peter Pan never fails.

Sorry this was a short chapter. The next chapter will be longer