Chapter 37

Peters PoV (been a while)

"For heavens sake get this girl out of here!" I commanded. This has only furthered my temper.

"Screw you peter pan I hope you burn in hell!" Chloe screamed whilst being dragged away by Danielle and Leia. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Then laughter was heard. Gritting my teeth, I opened my eyes. "What's so funny?" I growled out

Tigerlily wiped a tear from her eye "your....so....stupid!" She bellowed out. I raised an eyebrow at the crazy girl. She leant forward, hands on her knees then composed herself.
"can't you see? This was a distraction"

"A distraction?" I tilted my head to the side. What on Earth is she talking about?

"Oh man" she sighed, rolling her eyes "felix kissed Dylan to anger you so you would send your lost boys after him. Giving Dylan an open door to run"

I turned round to look at Dylan to see she had disappeared, the only thing behind me was her direwolf, Umbra. "we have to find her" I said turning back around to tigerlily.

Her face hardened " we aren't your lost boys. Your lost boys are out looking for Felix. You can't tell us what to do"

I tried to hide my anger but it felt like it was coming out in waves. "Well if that's the case I'll find her myself" I snapped before marching off into the forest.

"Good luck eyebrows!" Tigerlily shouted behind me.

Dylan's pov

After a certain amount of running I stopped in a small clearing. Sighing, I flick my risk and started a Small fire. Sitting down I thought of my plan of action for tomorrow. Well I didn't really have a plan I was just going to surrender to my father and hope he'll let Annie go. He never really had anything against her. He gave up hope after having me.

"Are you going to hide there all night or are you going to show yourself!" I called out, not taking my eyes off the fire. That's when footsteps were heard behind me. Then a chuckle.

"I haven't had fun like that in years!" Felix exclaimed whilst sitting down next to me. He gave me a cheeky smile "how mad was he?"

I cocked an eyebrow " not that mad. Except the part where he sent the lost boys after you to bring back your head. But other than that well..." I just left the sentence hanging in the air.

He chuckled again "This is great!"

That's when I got angry " it's not great at all!" I snapped " you shouldn't have done it. It was idiotic"

"True I mean the kiss was okay but I know you prefer the kiss you had with Pan" Felix said then winked playfully. I turned and glared at him. "Fine be like that"

"It's not just peter and I that are angry. Chloe's pissed as well. Last I saw it looked like she was going to fight peter" I growled

He sighed "sacrifices have to be made" he mumbled. "I released Jane. She's probably going to want to kill you"

"She can go to the back of the line. Other got there first" I muttered before lying onto my back. "I'm going to sleep for a bit. Keep watch"

"Alright" he mumbled.

"I mean it Felix if some lovesick psycho kills me in my sleep I will haunt you. Not her. YOU"

"I have no doubt you will" was the last thing I heard before darkness consumed me

"Nap!" Chloe called walking into my hut. Distracting me from what I was doing. I looked up at her and just gave her a look "your shadow brought back a girl. She said she was looking for her sister"

Sighing I stood up " here we go again. Siblings thinking they are knights in shining armour prepared to save there sisters from the dragon" I rolled my eyes.

Chloe gave me a confused look "you think of yourself as a dragon?"

I gave her a stoic look "Do I look like a kitten to you?"

She frantically waved her hands round in panic. "Oh No no! Your a dragon. All strong, big and fire breathing."

"Big!" I snapped folding my arms.

She paled "t-that's not what I mean. I meant big as in powerful"

I just hummed at her and continued out the door "this girl must be lost as well as her sister If my shadow collected her"

"She seemed like the type. She looked like she just barely survived back where she was from" chloe said whilst trying to keep up with my fast pace.

"Intresting" I mumbled before walking into the cave that held our cells. The two girls on guard duty gave me a nod as soon as I arrived to the cell with the girl in.

I peered in to see she had her back to us. But from what i could tell is that she had dark nearly black hair that reached her mid back and a slim body type. Her green dress that she wore had rips and stain marks. And let's just say they weren't food stains.

"Oi girl! Our leader wants to talk to you!" Chloe called out whilst banging her sword against the bars.

"Well you can tell your leader that I'll talk as soon as I see my sister!" She snapped,not even glancing at us.

That's when I froze. I know that voice. "Annie?"

Her head whipped over to me. As soon as her eyes made contact with mine a huge smile graced her face "Dylan!" She stood up and ran to the bars "Dylan thank god I finally found you!"

I just stared blankly stared back at her "who said I wanted to be found"

Her smile fell from her face "w-what?"

I just rolled my eyes " you need to go"

Her face paled "n-no Dylan please you can't. I've only just found you I don't want to lose you again"

"Too bad" I mumbled backing away and turning around to leave "chloe send her back to the enchanted forest" she nodded

"William would be rolling in his grave if he found ou you broke your promise!" Annie called out. Sighing I turned back around.

"Your right" I mumbled. I looked over to chloe then sighed "take her to an empty tent"

Nodding she opened the cell door. Annie slowly walked out "what happened to you Dylan?"

My eyes hardened "that's none of you business" I snapped "you should be lucky I'm letting you stay on the island."

That's when I marched out.