Chapter 22

Peters PoV

"Uhh Dylan?" I asked shaking my hand in her face.

"Be right with you" Dylan muttered Not even looking at me. Dylan's dire wolf started whining and jumping trying to lick Dylan's face. Got to admit it is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

"Dylan" I called again.

"Lets just say I did kiss you and we both become immortal. What then?" Dylan snapped glaring at me.

"We g-"

"Oh let me guess. We live together and get married. But you know this time I know why we're getting married. So that makes it okay doesn't it!" she said sarcastically.

"Wel-"

"Then what! you get me pregnant and because you're dad of the century you'll do the same thing you did to your other children!"

"Alright!" I shouted stopping her hateful words "I said i was sorry for everything so can we move on"

Dylan burst out laughing "sorry? You haven't said sorry for anything!" umbra whimpered. To be honest i think the sleeping powder has gone to her brain.

"You're right I haven't apologised yet" I said an walked out the door. I'll show her one hell of an apology. I living room and sat on the bear skinned couch. Now what?

"Pan!" One of my lost boys yelled while bursting into the room. I identified the boy as George. A boy from camelot.

"What is it george?" I asked standing up and facing the out of breath boy.

"You got to see this"

Dylan's pov

What the hell was that? I expected him to look me in the eye and apologies but no he had to be a diva it and walk away. Umbra growled as soon as he stomped out. I feel you umb.

I looked around the room to see nothing has changed since the first time I was in here,expect on the bedside table were the roses pan gave me on the night he shoved the ring on my finger. Shouldn't they be dead by now. I glance down at my left hand to see I still have the stupid engagement ring on my finger. I ripped it off and threw it at the wall.

"What did the wall ever do to you?" A sickly voice croaked out.

I turned and glared at mortem. "What do you want you bastard!" I screamed at him

"Such foul words shouldn't come out of pretty girls. Nonetheless you are the ruthless Dylan nap are you not?" he said walking over to the bed.

Umbra started to growl at which made his smirk widen. "What do you want?" I repeated.

"I came to tell you that you have 13 days until you die and I take your soul with me to the burning ablaze of hell. Sound fun to you?"

"Swell" I muttered stroking umbras fur while looking away from mortem.

He darkly chuckled "see you soon Dylan nap" he said and faded away.

I went to stand up but a searing pain erupted in my stomach. I looked at it to see it all bandaged up. "Remind me to always keep a weapon at the ready umbra" I said. she just barked.

I gently pushed myself up and walked out of the room. Umbra on my trail. "You never know what you'll find. giant bears, pan, man eating unicorns. You'll never know"

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the water bottle that was on the side. Without a second thought i gulped the whole thing down.

"Hey lets see if we can get out of this hell hole of a tree house eh" I said looking down at umbra. She just wagged her tail.

I chuckled and made my way to the front door. I opened the door and slowly brought my hand to the outside. When it went right though I smiled and walked out of my once prison. Let's go meet some lost boys!

Peters POV

"It's over there Peter" George said pointing to the ship in the distance.

I pulled out my telescope and looked at the ship. It was made of cherrywood with gold on the rims. There were also black sails with the skull and crossbones on it. Pirates.

"They're pirates" I said placing my telescope back into my pocket.

George's eyes widened "is it that hook fella you told us about" i shook my head no.

"Then who is it?" He asked

"Blackbeard"

Hey guys! So it's been a while...

Well I just wanted to apologise for that as I had exams and had to study for them. Again very sorry.

Anywho I have some news. I am publishing a new book as a Christmas treat. It's called gladers in neverland.

It's a cross over of the maze runner and once upon a time. So it's a mega treat for my fellow lost gladers!

Well I hope that you read it but if you don't that's fine too.

The cast list and description is already out for those who want to read it.

I promise to update this story more because I bet half of you are probably fed up with my slow updates. Once again sorry

Casey xox